Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Chris James 2 posted:

Backlash didn't sell out. Was on its way until matches were announced and ticket sales died almost immediately.

I thought that was a little overblown till I learned that they'd sold 9500 before the card was announced and after the card was announced they only ended up selling like 300 more tickets :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Dangerous Person posted:

Tomorrow I will watch Smackdown. Maybe?

The good news is that Randy isn't the champion anymore.

The bad news is that AJ Styles also isn't the champion anymore.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

CarlCX posted:

Is Sami Zayn the champion anymore?

Sami Zayn has never been the champion :sigh:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Smackdown results added to the OP. I thought for sure Breezango were going to win the tag titles :(

rare Magic card l00k posted:

The point isn't what you make out of the gate, the point is that if you get pushed to the main event, you'll make more than what you could otherwise. New Japan isn't shelling out Okada money for anybody who isn't Okada.

Bushiroad: You're paying this Okada HOW MUCH!?! He better be the best and most perfect wrestler in the entire world! :argh:
Gedo: :smug:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Yeah but his youthful good looks won't last fore-
Looks at Ibushi
....nevermind....

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Raskolnikov38 posted:

jinder's a draw

I'd like to think it's partly also reality's way of laughing at Bryan Alvarez for confidently predicting the ratings would drop below 2 million.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

This is a really nice shirt.

Frankston posted:

That sweet-rear end elephant logo should be his sideplates.

:agreed:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

This looks like something Brian Pulido would produce.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

BrigadierSensible posted:

You'd think that two dudes whose gimmick is that they are fashionable, and are starting to get over big, giving them shirts would be a no brainer.

Vince: Look right now they're not making any money from the merchandise we don't make, they need to sell more of what we won't give them before we can give them anything! I swear these loving millennials....

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 08:02 on May 26, 2017

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

Cena had the best promo in the feud.

I remember Miz giving an amazing promo to Cena during that program, then Cena just blowing him out of the water with an even better one. It was pretty tremendous.

Shame the actual match wasn't any good, but the post-match proposal kicked rear end. Especially seeing all those blank-faced single dudes in the front row :allears:

reignofevil posted:

Get this.

They are gonna shoot the first black president lol.

Won't ever happen, because President Bush is gonna fake a terrorist attack, declare a state of emergency and never give up the White House! :aaa:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

achillesforever6 posted:

It's a shame that 205 Live has such bad ratings since for the past few months it really found itself and no one cares except for the few people who watch it like me. :smith:

Basically everybody in the world knows it is a bad idea for it to be live directly after Smackdown, that the cruisers should have been on Smackdown instead of Raw, that it should be taped and aired either before Smackdown or in a package with NXT etc. I'd say everybody but Vince but I'm sure he knows too and is just being stubborn for some bizarre reason.

It's a drat shame, because there are some great guys on there and I actually dig most of the little storylines they have going.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Luigi Thirty posted:

https://twitter.com/NachoHelmet/status/868585786836475904

It's 2017 and King is throwing dropkicks on grass

King rules :)

• Locked thread