Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Dapper_Swindler posted:

why did/still are people defending weiner? he was an ok politician but he ended up being a massive sack of poo poo who turned out to be even a bigger sack of poo poo.

BUT HE WAS ON OUR TEAM!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
other than that hill article I've never heard anyone defend weiner, closest I've seen is dumbfounded disbelief or sadness because he seemed like the only big profile democrat with a spine back when his fortunes were rising, then turned out to just be a big dumb pervert, the dumb part being the biggest problem. He could've even made a decent come back since americans love a redemption story but nope instead it was dick pics to kids

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I thought the Democrats were way too fast to throw Weiner under the bus the first time around, but it turned out he really was a disgusting pervert. :shrug:

nah he deserved it the first time too, because of the terrible job of damage control making it a much bigger issue rather than just quietly doing his time on the humility circuit
he proved he was a liability, especially since he was so aggressive and antagonistic

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

RaySmuckles posted:

i like the quote in the article that says "she was actually closer to seventeen than fifteen"

lmao

a critical detail the mainstream media is sure to overlook!

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Lamebot posted:

What kind of person do you have to be to continue defending Anthony Weiner at this point. He's been a political liability for years. Disown the pederast already.

probably a made up person

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Main Paineframe posted:

paranoid conspiracy nutjob who thinks it's awful convenient that a guy with a history of sex scandals would just so happen to have a sex scandal sometime in the vicinity of an election year

its really easy to fool yourself into seeing conspiracies everywhere if you desperately want there to be conspiracies

What's great is the conspiracy theorists mostly don't have to make really elaborate spiderwebs to connect power elites, just make them hyper competent rather than clowns bumbling around and sometimes succeeding in spite of themselves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

• Locked thread