Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

"We spoke to one Trump supporter in Maryland who refuses to stop supporting the president, even in his new Orb-based platform:

'You know during the campaign we never thought that anyone in our family would be sacrificed upon The Alter for the glory of The Orb, but if that's what Mr Trump needs to make this country great again then we're happy to gift our soul energies to the unknowable Orb for eternal servitude upon plains unknown. We just really love our country.'"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Wang_Tang posted:

The newest hot take regarding the Portland attacker goes even deeper...

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/868674921882308609

This dude loves Trump, killing minorities, threatening to put jews in ovens, and quoted Hitler. Clearly he is antifascist to the bone.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

It will never stop being funny how republicans treat innocuous leaks like the loving Omerta.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

ImpAtom posted:

Isn't the stupid Alpha/Beta thing not even true for wolves?

Nope. They have a flowing social structure based on the strengths/weaknesses of individual wolves. They're all about succeeding as a team.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

With regards to Russian military actions, doesn't Poland have a military that could crush Russia's pretty much all on their own?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Russia kills Muslims, hates gays, is super religious, and is authoritarian as all hell.

What's not for a far right American conservative to love?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Mr Interweb posted:

:lol: but why would you tape this?!

So they can run to authoritarian daddy and turn it in to the cops. Standard Proud Boy/alt-right playbook.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

eviltastic posted:

Disappointing. I was promised tweets. Getting Donnie, Jr. making an rear end of himself instead is like trying to quit smoking by switching to coffee.

Handlers took Trump's phone away. You gotta wait till either midnight tonight or 6am tomorrow

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

JoelJoel posted:

Next tell us about how amazing it is that a republican won the ec.

"Mr Comey isn't it true that President Trump's inauguration had the biggest crowds ever?"

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

"Mr Comey did Hillary commit a crime with emails?"

"No."

"But isn't there a possibility that she broke the law with emails?"

"No."

"Buuuuut couldn't there, conceivably, maybe, be an email scandal possibly?"

"No."

"Alright well that's my time"

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Here comes John "Deeply Troubled" McCain

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

McCain is senile or early dementia or something what the gently caress is he talking about

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Somebody get Grandpa, he's wandered down the street in his robe shouting about emails

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

"Mr Comey do you smell burning hair? I smell burning hair?"

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

McCain: "Uhhh Mr Comey why haven't you emailed an investigation on Trump when the Russians are phones and the scandal hearing!?"

Comey: :catstare:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Fox News is openly saying that Comey was very credible and his testimony was deeply disturbing

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

SocketWrench posted:

You'd think a guy that Trump just short of literally poo poo on would be playing less for the Republican ball game

I'll have you know that John McCain knows all about the emails in the scandal and the firing of the server and he's gonna tell you all about it you goddamn kids

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Tzen posted:

Wow didn't expect such an admission from them.

Shepard Smith is the guy hosting the whole thing so it probably isn't gonna be Fox News 'canon' but we'll see what happens

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

has there been any indication when trump will get his phone back?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Google Butt posted:

Anyone have a link to that tweet with the example of "hope" being used to prove intent?

Well there's everything the mafia ever did

"Nice democracy here, hope nothing happens to it..."

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

It's sad, when a director has to speak the words that condemn his own president. But I couldn't allow them to believe that I would lie. They'll put him away now, as I should have years ago. He was always bad, and in the end he intended to steal the election for Russia... as if I could do anything but just sit and stare, like one of his stuffed safari trophies. They know I can't move a finger, and I won't. I'll just sit here and be quiet, just in case they do... suspect me. They're probably watching me. Well, let them. Let them see what kind of a person I am. I'm not even going to swat that fly. I hope they are watching... they'll see. They'll see and they'll know, and they'll say, "Why, he wouldn't even harm a fly..."

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

that time stamp though

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

Look up a video of people speaking in Tangier Island accents. It's super unique

Not for long lol

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Biff Rockgroin posted:

Perhaps this question has been asked and answered before, but why isn't there a left-wing version of Wikileaks exactly? When the big DNC hack happened, they also claimed to hack the RNC as well, and we never saw a single email from them.

My point is, if someone leaked those RNC emails, the contents would almost definitely be massive news and would most likely cause massive damage to the right. Is Russia just THAT good at hacking that they make it look easy even though it's incredibly hard?

the russians wanted republicans to win why would they have given out their findings on them?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

PT6A posted:

Why doesn't that senile old gently caress do something about it then?

I'll have you know he's very concerned

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

the right loves free ammunition

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/23/caught-on-tape-dem-official-says-hes-glad-scalise-got-shot.html

quote:

A Nebraska Democratic Party official was removed from his post on Thursday after an audio recording surfaced of him saying he's “glad” House Majority Whip Steve Scalise got shot last week.

Phil Montag, now-former co-chair of the state party’s technology committee, was recorded saying he wishes Scalise, R-La., were “dead.”

“His whole job is to get people, convince Republicans to [expletive] kick people off [expletive] health care. I’m glad he got shot,” Montag said in the audio recording. “I wish he was [expletive] dead.”

The audio was posted on YouTube. Nebraska Democratic Chairwoman Jane Kleeb confirmed to FOX 42 that the voice on the audio recording was, in fact, Montag’s.

“We obviously condemn any kind of violence whether it’s comments on Facebook or comments in a meeting,” Kleeb said. “Our country is better than the political rhetoric that is out there from both the far right and the far left.”

Montag, in an interview with the Omaha World-Herald, said his words were taken out of context and he was "horrified" by the shooting.

“I did not call for the congressman’s death,” Montag reportedly said.

Kleeb removed Montag from his post just one week after Nebraska Democratic Black Caucus Chairwoman Chelsey Gentry-Tipton was asked to resign over a Facebook post about Scalise and the attack on Republicans. She did not.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

He is really really hung up on CNN

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

How much do yall wanna bet that it was the Russians feeding him all that bullshit on Obama's birth certificate :chaostrump:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

be careful everybody thsi guy sounds like a badass

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

In the fight between Mooch and Bannon I'd back Mooch

Trump likes his toys shiny, new, and free from the stink of failure. Bannon's been with him since the beginning and things have only gotten worse, it can't be Trump's fault soooo...

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

can't scootch the mooch

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

I can't believe the guy people openly called 'Rinse Penis' got fired

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

I have an old college buddy who works in Washington and is convinced that Republicans are being pressured from their super donors. Essentially all the big money billionaires that keep the party afloat have come together to say that they'll be cutting off funding unless the party repeals obamacare and hands out tax breaks.

Republicans are going to be facing what may be one of their most difficult election years in recent memory, so they know they're gonna need literally every penny they can scrape together. No Obamacare repeal = no chance to stem the blue tide. They don't give a gently caress about their base at this point because they know they can't come close to making up the difference.

At least this is how it was explained to me.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Sean has returned under the new name 'Punished Cinnamon Spicer'

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Jack2142 posted:

Wait I thought Spicer was sent to the Gulag...

Maybe Kelly convinced him to come back? Isn't Spicer ex-military too?

He was just in a coma for 9 weeks

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

DaveWoo posted:

So I guess the MAGA dipshits are going after McMaster now:

https://twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/892820149182574592

Is there a way to read this other than '*gasp* Not ((((((((Der Juden))))))))))!!'

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Wark Say posted:

Somebody trying to monetize (supposed) party/president preference. Supposed girl might not be a bot account? Seems fairly straightforward to me.

She is absolutely a bot account

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Goffer posted:

https://twitter.com/JoeHeim/status/896192078832599042

lol it's like they're all getting voted off the island

Always with the loving tiki torches. The alt-right literally doesn't know how to make a basic torch.

• Locked thread