Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

:allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Mister Adequate posted:

I believe you meant Germany v. Brazil in the 2014 World Cup.

For anyone who isn't familiar, with bonus commentary from Jim Ross: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BvGh0x0wUwY

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Mustached Demon posted:

What if a rapper became a terrorist? Or perhaps a terrorist burned us all with sick rhymes instead bombs?

designed in June 2001

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
I look forward to the book about the Fox News meltdown and can only hope it's called Bonfire of the Hannities.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Furnaceface posted:

I dont think so. Is there anything less than mattering but is still more than nothing? Possibly...ing?

Disturbing

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I vote that we rename the state of Montana to Montanya.

This but Mantegna

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

Best/worst Trump supporter quote?

Edit: another good one.

The biggest US companies are Walmart, Exxon (still there!), and Apple, and GM is still in the top ten.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Crabtree posted:

"You have 38 messages from: Donald Trump. Incoming call from Donald Trump." *Furiously trying to cancel the incoming calls 10 times in a row*"You have 45 new messages from: Donald Trump."

"Hey Francois I got some big new intelligence, just the best"

*texts pic of electoral map*

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Apoplexy posted:

PLEASE, Mr. Jones. It's 'MAGA CHUDs'

Mega choads more like

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Agents are GO! posted:

At this point, I'm pretty sure everyone has talked to Kislyak. You, me, the mods, everyone. Let he who has not had undisclosed contacts with Russian officials cast the first stone.

Он отправился к Джареду

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Alkydere posted:

He doesn't have a runner's body. He *could* have one if he actually did leg day, seriously look at the utter lack of any muscle on those legs. No he's just got a scrawny twig body with goofy looking ears that stick out. Then again the ears thing may be the hats and earbuds just emphasizing it...

Yeah, all that leg muscle that most runners have 🤔

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
Imagine that suit with Trump's skin tone. Good lord.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Taerkar posted:

The GOP's new motto is Snitches Can't Afford to Get Stitches.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Rigel posted:

In case anyone forgot, Hillary would probably be president if she had had Weiner killed.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Says who?

:haw:

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Phyein posted:

I'm serious. Hillary didnt lose because she was too left, she was universally hated. Bernie is the most liked politician in the country. And his historic fundraising shows the enthusiasm people had for him. THE idiotic logistics of the democratic primary (NY you had to be registered in loving NOVEMBER as a dem to vote, loving CAIUCISES ( i didnt even know what the gently caress a caucus was before this primary, and judging from goon experiences here they were loving retarded), media and everyone basically igniring him for far too long or saying he had no chance, etc.) basically doomed him and this country.

Sir this is an Arby's chat thread

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
The man make a tweet was my least favorite of Johnny Cash's American series.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Data Graham posted:

Sounds like he's just blown away by how "cool" the national labs are.

Like he's climbing into the driver's seat of a big rig and making honking and gear grinding noises

Somebody put a kid's chemistry set on his desk and no one has seen him for months.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Furnaceface posted:

That would just draw the wrath of Mike Pence.

You're thinking of plow horses :heysexy:

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

The secret ingredient is racism

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

exploded mummy posted:

It's a good title.

[extremely Ron Howard voice] it is

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

Five warriors should seal trump in a tree or something for a thousand years till a teen accidentally releases him

I'd watch this Ernest Scared Stupid remake

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

drat you could tell it was Oregon just from those pictures?

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
^^^:argh:

Electric Phantasm posted:

What's the most likely scenario if Trump fires Mueller?

John McCain experiences new levels of concern

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

AceOfFlames posted:

You missed the best part: the hosts read Notch's comment of "hey guys" and were greeted by dead silence followed by one guy in the middle of the crowd shouting "Hey edgelord".

Finding clothes that fit at that height can be a bitch, though. I'm 168cm and have to order all my jeans online because good luck finding any store that sells anything with an inseam lower than 32 inch.

http://www.gap.com/products/gap-kids.jsp

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

paternity suitor posted:

Dang, NDT was a stud!

Lol @ Giraldo now saying that Watergate wasn't so bad

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
[quote="“empty whippet box”" post="“474502005”"]
What would Obama have done if the Russians were threatening him via twitter, I wonder?
[/quote]

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Gorilla Salad posted:

Didn't Paul Ryan say at a GOP meeting, "I think there are two people owned by Russia, Trump and Rohrabacher"?

It was someone else, McCarthy maybe?

Ryan was the one who said not to tell anyone outside the room.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
RIP God’s Perfect Simple Boy

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

nine-gear crow posted:

Tucker Carlson is the uber-rare example of when the weedy dork that all the jocks and cool kids pick on also happens to be a bigger loving rear end in a top hat than all his bullies.

My dude have you heard of Reddit?

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

the talent deficit posted:

someone photoshop the mooch into that charlie conspiracy image

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Your Taint posted:

Trump's head is gonna get photoshopped on that fish.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

More like Breaked Eyelaska :effort:

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

We all have our ideal vision of how politics should be, but it's important to be realistic and go for something that the centrists in the party might actually accept.

Franken/Warren 2020.

Actually it’s Frankenwarren’s monster

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Mr Interweb posted:

God help me, but....this is the ONLY time I will defend Paul Ryan.

The sad truth is that calves are the hardest muscles to develop in your body, especially if you have high insertion points. Dude could squat 450 lbs. and it wouldn't make a difference. It's just one of those things where genetics matter infinitely more than hard work. :smith:

I have genetically wimpy calves too, but high rep sets done slow with a pause at the top helps!

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Mr Interweb posted:

Has is really? I'd do anything to improve these sticks of mine. :O

Time under tension seems to be more important than adding more weight, at least for me. Go into a good stretch at the bottom of the rep, and prepare to hurt!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

prom candy posted:

hey whos everyone's favourite jazz musician

*no black artists*

• Locked thread