Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xerzes
May 16, 2012

haveblue posted:

Worked for Xerxes, didn't it?

gently caress you, punch it harder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Calibanibal posted:

trump wall is a fundamentally good policy proposal, problem is how he intended to fund it

nope

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

I hope he steps on a never-ending line of rakes, forever striking him in the face by his own idiocy.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Ague Proof posted:

"Hillary Clinton was literally trying to have me killed so..."

She needs to try harder, then.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Al Borland Corp. posted:

$1 Squeaky Frohman
$2 John Hinkley
$5 John Wilkes Booth
$10 Lee Harvey Oswald
$20 Sarah Jane Moore
$50 Leon Czolgosz
$100 Charles Giteau

I also enjoy this show.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Dapper_Swindler posted:

no it isnt. you hope he tries, but fucks up, so he has like half a face and has to be kept in home for the rest of his life.

No, that sounds expensive. I hope he dies.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

BetterToRuleInHell posted:

Trumpthread has been full of a lot of poo poo but I will not have it guilt trip me into feeling sorry for mocking juggalos.

If that happened, then I'd be the bleeding heart liberal boogyman Tucker Carlson uses to scare elderly viewers at night.

Tucker Carlson is trash. His words are as nothing. If you think of him, think of him dead. Do not lot his words or his thoughts define your life in any way.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Hey cool I have something to contribute, go me

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/how-good-is-donald-trump-the-golfer

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

BlueberryCanary posted:

Explosives, drills, sledgehammers or fire I don't care.

Wipe them all of the face of this loving planet.

The walls, or Republicans? Either way, yes.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Eat the rich.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

nikki ashton posted:

You wanna get mad about that then we need to seek out Karl rover and just punch his face until he dies. Civil discourse died when bush 2 was elected.

Yes please.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

alpha_destroy posted:

I have two step tax plan I want to advocate for.

Step 1: 100% estate tax.
Step 2: guillotine

Self-defense.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Easy Salmon Recipe posted:

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Killing republicans is self-defense. Use whatever tools are at your disposal.

Faster.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Cervix-A-Lot posted:

You guys sound retarded when you say, "thank you black people."

Get out.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

sheep-dodger posted:

Everyone who doesn't immediately respond with the Muppets Christmas Carol when asked what the best Christmas movie is, is wrong and should be ashamed of themselves :colbert:

Weird way to spell Muppets Family Christmas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

LividLiquid posted:

I came out as nonbinary two days ago, and the venn diagram for people who were terrible about it and Trumpists was a loving circle.

Economic anxiety. Sure.

You are loved.

• Locked thread