Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

RevKrule posted:

Not just a rapper gesture. A "Terrorist fist jab."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_vmQrTi3aM

I'd forgotten all about that bullshit. Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Becoming a trophy wife married to steaming pile of human filth to live a life of luxury is what all little girls should aspire to, yes.

e: Yes princess, you're only worth what they'll pay for your pretty smile and big boobies.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Tiny Brontosaurus posted:

Yeah Republicans had their backs up against the wall because the ACA was already the most conservative possible health plan that still functions at all. The GOP demanded nearly 200 amendments, essentially authoring the bill themselves, then refused to vote for it and immediately started attacking it.

Exactly why were they allowed to add all that poo poo when dems didn't need their votes? Stupidity?

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

FizFashizzle posted:

What? Against who?

Is the US invading the Philippines?

They decided it's cheaper and easier if they just kill all our poors right now. This time the war on drugs is literal.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Zil posted:

It was during the misguided attempt to be appear bi-partisan to heal the "wounds" from the 2008 election.

I was going to spell that out as an option but I figured it was covered by the stupidity option.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Rigel posted:

https://twitter.com/aparnapkin/status/867497982027059201

The funny thing is that most countries have this. If they elect an evil senile orange hate golem, they can call for early elections.

At the very least we should have that option for proven election fraud. It's not OK that one side can steal the election and there really is no recourse beyond passing the Presidency down to someone else on that side.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

RaspberryCommie posted:

I think the constitution did originally plan for that as the Vice President use to be the runner up in the election, rather than the added to the ticket when they ran for the office, but this was changed with the 12th amendment.

Ah, that makes more sense.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
I didn't think there'd be a worse derail than loving mortgage talk but god drat this coast bullshit buries that. SHUT THE gently caress UP.

A major news story just dropped and you fucknuts are arguing geography.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

The most amazing this about this is how close they brought it to flesh tone. There's barely a noticeable border between the top of his head and the background. I suddenly feel like fish tacos.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Hyrax Attack! posted:

He has $300 million? Why would he want to be in Congress? I'd buy a house in Kauai and go to weekly luaus.

They always want more, it's an addiction. Someone else's yacht is always bigger than yours.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Furnaceface posted:

Trump is going to claim the tape is a fake and say he has the real one then accidentally give the media the pee tape.

Trump has no idea how to make a tape or what a tape even looks like.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

To be honest, the BBQ is probably the main victim here.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

FourLeaf posted:

Rich white businessmen can get away with anything :shrug: If he faces consequences because of this, it'll only be because he's a politician under heavy public scrutiny already.

"He's a pillar of the community and this is a first time offense..." (because we never convicted him of the other offenses because he was a pillar of the community [rich] and it was a first time offense [every time]).

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Raylen posted:

The west coast doesn't have any good BBQ

Wrong.gif

Johnny Reb's is pretty good in general and has the best brunswick stew I've ever tasted. Lucillle's is pretty drat good as well and has the best jambalaya I've had anywhere including multiple places in New Orleans that were highly rated, mainly because Lucille's uses all smoked meats for their jambalaya simmers it all in the spices. I think the only place in NOLA that could even compete was The Gumbo Shop.

Overall the best BBQ I've ever had was in Lexington, KY at Red State BBQ. Best loving ribs and sauce I've had in my life.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Hobo Clown posted:

A friend on Facebook the other day posted a question asking "How has Trump personally affected you in the last 123 days?" to make the point that everyone is overreacting about Trump & the Republicans. If anyone posted something like "They're trying to take away my health care", "They're destroying the planet" he'd respond with this smug "I'm not talking about what MIGHT happen, I'm talking about NOW. People are getting hysterical and nothing is changing!"

"He made me realize at least one of my friends is a loving idiot." should have been your answer.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Now that he's out of the country we really need to pass the Trump travel ban.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Lote posted:

I was 7 when Waco happened and looking back it's my first political memory. Coverage of it was on more than cartoons. Also no one had cable back then. The main sources of news were newspapers and local TV news. There wasn't this constant barrage of news 24/7.

What? Plenty of people had cable in 1993. We're not talking about the 70's or early 80's and there were 24 hour news networks. The only major thing lacking was easy access to the Internet. It was either 1993 or 1994 when The Simpsons first mentioned the Internet on TV and 94/95 is when it really started taking off for home use.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Jesus, they're putting on war paint now! GET MA GUN!

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Tony Montana posted:

oh is this another liberal hugbox where anyone that doesn't crack jokes at Donald's expense is big bad man that wants to take your lentil soup away? Sorry, I didn't know..

Nice dog whistle, I almost didn't catch it.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Waffles Inc. posted:

In before (((lentils)))

Too late.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

QuoProQuid posted:

What is it with this thread and food?

You either eat food or you are food. Pick a side quick, THIS THREAD IS HUNGRY!

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

Where do the wild boars come into this

Look up, they've captured the baloons for themselves!

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Seems about time for a BBQ derail.

I've sampled spaghetti from all the world's finest BBQ noodleries...

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

BiohazrD posted:

its a misdemeanor and he won't be convicted he will pay a fine and as long as he doesn't assault someone else in 6-12 months the case will be dismissed

Uh, you don't pay a fine unless you're convicted.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

RuanGacho posted:

Somehow I don't think the mammon snowflake cares about $500.

Come to think of it, there's a serious criminal justice issue when a criminal fine is life destroying for one member of society and not even a second thought to another, it's almost as if money corrupts civil institutions or something.

My point was that BiohazrD doesn't understand how the law works, not that it'll matter to the GOP thug.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Nonsense posted:

God is a Woman

A Republican man thinks God is a woman. Nice try, Jim, no-one is buying your "I'm a progressive Republican!" bullshit.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

In the 60's people thought that political discussion was ruined forever because of the toxic impact of too many radio stations and people could just tune in to their favorite one and have them describe the news to them.

Then they said that TV made people too superficial and was a toxic impact on discourse which should be about the content of the speech and not the person delivering it.

"People were wrong in the past and so will always be wrong." I say as I stare at the barely sentient orange pile of feces that social media helped put in office.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

The audio being out of sync with the video is really triggering me.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

Won't. Trump is an attention addict. Not unless the lawyers follow him into the bathroom every morning​.

Yeah, even if they do this he'll find some other outlet to gently caress himself over publicly.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Flesh Forge posted:

If Hillary had this kind of awesome hit squad that has a body count of 100+, gently caress, why is Trump alive :confused:

He isn't, that's Hillary in a fat suit, which is why everything is being hosed up so badly! - Next alt-right :tinfoil: crusade.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Low Desert Punk posted:

So, just to get my alt-right talking points straight, the new thing is that Obama had a secret back channel to Iran so it makes what Kushner did okay?

I think their talking points are actually:

OBAMA!
Shillary!
EMAILS!
Set Rich!
(((people)))!
Aliens!
Secret Muslim!
Birther anyway!
Benghazi!
Gorilla semen!
Illuminati!
Pagan rituals!
Devil!
Rebel flag!
Quick, look over there!

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Apparently this photo is from just after the walk - they were walking 700 yards to a traditional spot for a group photo.

Look at his face. Jesus.

I love how 2/3rds of the group is squished into the right half of the photo away from Trump.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Apoplexy posted:

A reminder: This loving retard said that POLITICALLY-CORRECT THOUGHT POLICE were the #1 threat in America.

As Nazis literally murder people left and right.

Can you BE any more of a whiny, white, privileged piece of loving poo poo?

Also he's still bitching about them changing aerosol cans in the 80's or 90's because they were destroying the environment, even though the new cans work perfectly well. Also, he apparently thinks is home is airtight and wouldn't let the chemicals out but somehow he still manages not to suffocate.

Someone else posted this a day or two ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JEa1jhWjss&hd=1

The aerosol can is pretty much a poster boy for fixing environmental issues without much (any?) long-term negative economic or personal impact. I think the only better example is when detergents had to switch from phosphates to enzymes and it made them better.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Gonna crush that Paris climate deal like Macron crushed his tiny hands!

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

PLEASE :LET THIS HAPPEN

No, because the end result will be him making an excuse not to be there every two weeks and we'd have no briefing.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

socialsecurity posted:

If you want to attack us out of self defense we understand.

Start in DC and surrounding golf courses.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

Kushner really has no qualifications whatsoever does he. When was the last time nepotism was so baldly overt? Bobby Kennedy at least passed the bar before becoming AG.

When has any of this poo poo every been so overt and just "gently caress you, we're in charge now mother fuckers, can't put us in jail if we are the jail!"

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Rinkles posted:

He also somehow managed to do it without ending up with the image of a contemptible rear end in a top hat. More of a diaper wearing duffus in over his head. Laughable not scornful. Like the court jester. Which is kinda hosed, with the way he's normalized public bold faced lying.

I think that was the problem with Shuckabee, she came across as a true believer and had a pretty big "gently caress you!" vibe when reporters asked questions that went against their narrative.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

skylined! posted:

{{{i'm not sure}}}

I'm a -=<{(Solarist)}>=-.

would that be a Scientologist? or are they Galaxyist?

RandomBlue fucked around with this message at 04:18 on May 28, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

You guys got it all wrong, that was just taking some bribes and asking Russia to help us win the election.

• Locked thread