Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

nine-gear crow posted:

Every picture I have ever seen of Pope Francis he is smiling joyfully in them... except that one.

How awful a human being do you have to be to make a man who becomes overjoyed just by getting a loving pizza frown that hard while he is in your presence?

Thought the same. It's hilarious and scary at the same time. Are we sure they didn't hire Jonathan Pryce as a pope-stand in?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Apparently this photo is from just after the walk - they were walking 700 yards to a traditional spot for a group photo.

Look at his face. Jesus.

I love the guy waving. Such a grandpa move.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Boris Galerkin posted:

"Us Swedish and Norwegians—"

- an American man who has never left the country and last relatives from Europe are his great grandparents, probably

e: Wait, he's saying his people (Swedish and Norwegians, again) have prior claim to the US through Vinland aka the places in current day Canada that the Vikings explored. Does he not know that there were already people living in North America who say gently caress your to your claims or do they not count as people?

Knowing and caring are two different things.

Also, lol if you count the settlement of Vinland as the beginning of your ancestry. That place was wiped out/abandoned long before Columbo came on his slave-cruise.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

His tweets speaks for themselves.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

https://twitter.com/seanbabydotcom/status/869844364259991552

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

nine-gear crow posted:

Their PMs all got together and recreated the Orb photo with them all holding a soccer ball ominously.

E: This
https://www.twitter.com/nordenen/status/869480526905782272
:orb:

Omg, this was REAL? I saw it and assumed it was a good photoshop.

Löfven just got a whole lot more awesome.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

ISIS will likely try and distract the world from the current assault on Raqqa as much as possible.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

"CODE ZACH REPEAT, CODE ZACH!"

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

WILL NO ONE RID ME OF THE MEDDLESOME PRIEST!

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

He calls the tape bluff.

TAKE THE BAIT DONALD

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Ah I get it! The GOP realises they can't play Comey, so instead they'll confuse him to flub questions by sending up McCain.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

"That would believe you"

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

JoelJoel posted:

That's not a question I can answer, senator.

:discourse:

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

This whole thing drove home just how big of a bullet we dodged back in 2008. I mean, we already knew that, but Jesus, imagine having to deal with the slagheap that is the modern McCain for 8 years, in the White House!

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

100 new jobs!

Is that really something to boast about? The amusement park I work at has about 300 employees.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

RBG will literally refuse to die for the next 4 years. She will survive through sheer hatred.

I sure hope so.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Buzz Aldrin had a key-role in one of (if not THE) biggest achievements of our species, so I consider it no less than a crime against humanity to force him breathe from the same air as Donald Garbagefuck.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Majorian posted:

Such a good movie. Sheen might have been a little miscast though imo.

What movie we talking here? I need some stuff to watch this summer.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Tomorrow morning CNN should talk about how he hasn't talked about his dick in a while.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

donoteat posted:

Asbury Park is pretty great if you like ruins on your vacations.

Well as a Springsteen fanatic I feel obliged to go there at some point. But maybe not while Drumpf is in office.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

4chan must be real pissed that the reddit-splergs took all their usual outrage-attention this time around.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

I'm still honestly impressed at his shoe-dodging skills.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Spacebump posted:

After President Trump is re-elected with 75% of the vote, one of his children will win POTUS in 2024 with 80%.

This shouldn't happen in America. Maybe Ohio, but not in America!

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Can't wait till South Park does a "truth-in-the-middle" episode about this.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

OxySnake posted:

Good news this popped up on my FB this morning.

Hopefully all their positions will be filled with women or underrepresented candidates for that double whammy.

Edit: And there are several several more of them.

I love this. They can't even claim it's threatening or doxxing since all they show is the face and circumstances. Oh it's not illegal to be a nazi huh? Well it's not illegal to take pictures of your nazi-boner, fuckface.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Not the best distraction I've seen but hey, the garbagefucks at FOX News will gobble it up.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Mwahahahahahah oh god the backlash from breitbart is gonna be sweeeeet (as sweet as nazigarbage can be, I guess).

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

I mean it was bound to happen ever since Trump heard people talking about "president Bannon".

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

"This is like Julius Caesar in real life" for new Thread title, please.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/08/23/politics/donald-trump-arizona/index.html

This was funny and horrifying at the same time.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

I'm sure the thousands affected by all this in any shape or form (including death) will be relieved to find that Katrina may have been worse.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

The real issue here is the fact that the state is neglecting these people in need to the point that looting is the most viable course for survival.

Send the bill to Washington, and Trump in particular.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

If Trump doesn't bring up the election results during his visit, then it'd officially be his most presidential behavior so far.

I'll give him 10 minutes tops without bringing it up.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

The Glumslinger posted:

My dad spends a few minutes every time he goes to the gym to change any unwatched TV from Fox News to CNN or MSNBC

Tell him he's the hero your country need, but maybe don't deserve right now.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Here's my insane preferentials:

Regular coke on can or bottle but very rarely.

Diet Coke on bottle only.

Zero on can only.

Life on bottle only.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Will Trump be speaking today?

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Those firefighters were so brave, they walked right into those towers. The lying media wouldn't go up there, believe me!

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Trump is setting the stage for the New Founding Fathers and The Purge, mark my words.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

He was good in Sherlock and Dr. Strange but I'm not sure he can play characters who aren't rear end in a top hat geniuses.

He was really good and charming in Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, in which he played a closeted homosexual.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

I give zero fucks towards wrestling but Cena is awesome.

• Locked thread