Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

I'm loving the new picture on his twitter.

You can just hear him thinking "How did they manage to get you funded? Tell me all, wall."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

zonohedron posted:

However I am pretty sure we're just arguing for the sake of argument. Maybe we could argue like Canadians on Twitter instead?

That's just adorable. :canada:

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

"I mean, not that I'm in favour of the state suplexingsuppressing the media.... but that said..."

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

I can absolutely see no-one wanting to be the person to tell Trump he needs to update a letter welcoming immigrants, so it just never gets done.

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

He really has a tweet for every occasion, doesn't he.

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

Koalas March posted:

"I hope that the people sharing the photo are willing to listen that I’m not the angry racist they see in that photo.”

Nice try mate, but you've 'accidently' slipped a nice reference to the 14 words in here. 'We all deserve a future for our children and for our culture.'

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

JawKnee posted:

also they got fuckin swole

Well of course - the institution does offer a range of fitness and self defence classes they should take advantage of.

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

The opposite happened in the UK at least with oysters - they used to very much be 'the poor mans food', but as they got rarer and rarer they turned into a delicacy.

Regarding job applications - the demographic data is stripped out and never makes it to the hiring manager.

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

.... which republicans have used more than democrats (in recent history).

Easy to want it removed when it's your party in power.

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

For a collection of many other wonderful not-plates: http://wewantplates.com/

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

In the first one they filmed all the scenes of a particular room colour in one go (as they only had a single set), and found that on days they were filming Red the cast and crew had noticeably shorter tempers. So that’s pretty interesting.

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

empty whippet box posted:

holy loving poo poo what a ridiculously drawn district

Oh, they get worse.

article

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

Surely it can only be a matter of time until they impeach Hillary, with all of this damning evidence?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

chyaroh posted:

Best Christmas movie: Die Hard
Best Christmas song: "White Wine in the Sun" by Tim Minchin. Look it up on line.

Trump sucks, so does Turnbull.

I have mixed feelings about White Wine. It’s a great song, and very emotional, but at the same time Tim had a habit of closing gigs on it and it always left me feeling a bit down.

• Locked thread