Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
I will be working. At the park, while everyone else gets to go hiking, biking, fishing, and BBQing :(

Someone bring me a hot dog. Oh, and be nice to your rangers, people. We would rather be hiking too.

Suspect Bucket fucked around with this message at 23:32 on May 24, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Whatever psychic good vibes energy y'all may have sent your local rangers way materialized into TWO DOZEN Krispy Kreme doughnuts at my office today, AND the boss brought another dozen from Dunkin. Suffice to say, I am sugared up. :sludgepal:

Got tomorrow off so the new guy can get hours, so I'm taking the dog for a hike at my favorite little out-of-the-way park called Betz-Tiger Point. Maybe some fishing too. It also has a super interesting little ecosystem I want to find and document again and ask a few co-workers if they know what the hell is up. It's almost like a meadow, very fine grasses growing, but it's got oaks that look half dead from salt water intrusion (possibly from Mathew). It looks like absolutely perfect Loggerhead Shrike habitat so I'll be on the lookout for those.

Aw, the park has a video. I wanna be this lady when I grow up. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjXAAOAkt9c

Suspect Bucket fucked around with this message at 00:50 on May 29, 2017

• Locked thread