Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
went camping sunday night. Didn't work out great for some various reasons but lessons were learned for the future. Oh well!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

oh, just was first attempt at camping with a kid, not so much the actual camping part. That said I don't do a lot of car camping so it is a learning experience in itself to try to figure out what to bring so I don't just end up throwing in a haphazard bunch of stuff versus actually planning what we'll need carefully. I have my backpacking kit down pretty well but not the car camping stuff

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

Epitope posted:

Sounds to me like you were car camping like a pro! Only kinda joking.... Applying trekking precision to the car is an exercise in futility

yeah but if you're haphazard about it then you realize you forgot poo poo or didn't bring what you needed

• Locked thread