Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Nystral posted:

I nominate for the HOF the horrible institution of "scholarly" achievement Florida State University for the following non-Jamies Winston reasons:

* Inconsistency in punishment of student athletes who were charged with felony crimes - Peter Warrick and Laverenous Coles both got caught ship lifting from a department store. Basically a clerk was in on it and gave them free clothes. Warrick at the time was the star player, potential Heisman candidate, and future Bengal got suspended. Coles? Booted from the team.

Technically they're both former Future Bengals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
How did Tom Brady steal from kids?

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Spanos

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Spanos it's so awful that even the other owners think he's a douchebag.

A club that has Robert Kraft Jerry Richardson Mike Brown Dan Snyder and Woody Johnson thought Spanos was going over the line.

It's like being the guy on death row that all the other inmates say is hosed up.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
It's Spanos though...

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
PSU fans

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Nit Wit Dog poo poo posted:

Raping kids is horrible.

I was talking about people voting for douchiness based on political reasons.

Someone supporting Trump or Clinton, or whoever is their business. Just because someone doesn't believe their views doesn't make them a douchebag.

That's just the way I look at it.

Equating Trump and Clinton is douchey, let alone supporting the guy.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I for one am glad this contest established that no Bengals are douches and now the matter is forever settled.

PSU fans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
:smith:

• Locked thread