Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Second: The Social Media Manager for the New England Patriots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i nominate the boy that was highly jacking off his dick like 25 feet from the cheerleaders during the chargers football game. because he did that. and i dont think his name was released or that he had to register. his shortened name could be: jacking off the dick man, or something elts.

edit:he did get fired though. Maybe that wraps it up. but he jacked.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 21:28 on May 25, 2017

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i nom sons of anarchy for being an awful show that Rude people like

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

second to the Cincinnati Bengals

second to Marvin Lewis

second to Joe Mixon

second to Vontaze Burfict

second to Pacman Jones

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i would like to nominate Tyler Eifert for being racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, and often injured. please second this for justice.

https://twitter.com/EiferTy85/status/796257326089043968

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i would also like to nominate Dre Kirkpatrick for being selfish, whiny, annoying, disrespectful of authority, and stinking. He went buckwild like a little childish baby and said the nfl referees should be fined for at best a 50/50 call that went against him

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I'm nominating Shawn Williams, of the Cincinnati Bengals, for a hosed up hit that is to be named later but happened in 2016

Ok here it is if you were waiting. He was fined twice in the same London game where his team tied the Washington Redskins. First he speared DeSean Jackson with a helmet-to-helmet hit that luckily did not result in a concussion and then he had a serious facemask call for a total of 33,424 dollars in fines.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 22:04 on May 27, 2017

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i noMINATE KEVIN minter for being on the arizona cardinals in the past. everyone in arizona is tyler eifert-like

lastly, i nominate nice meltdown. it's a rude thing to say to someone

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Do Not roll them. to preserve the integrity of the competition, it must be all the individuals plus the one for the team

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i will second espn due to the alien man being deleted from there

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i forgot to also nominate Wallace Gilberry of those entire bEngals for rudely bullying deshaun watson out of a bama bar.

https://twitter.com/BarstoolClemson/status/847991057904267264

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

im proud that Jacking It Off To Hell Boy is really doing well

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

not hellboy

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Trent Dilfer because

Trent Dilfer posted:

My wife and I had been introduced to some really disturbing stuff and other social injustices: Childhood slavery in our country. And I’d gone to a couple seminars and presentations where we got really deep in the weeds about this issue. It became a passion of ours to help fight this battle of childhood slavery around the country and I had a very big platform in Seattle and I could have leveraged being a Seattle Seahawk, being an NFL quarterback, done a lot to get that message out there, but I chose not to at the sake of not wanting to disrupt the team and I never want to draw attention to myself, and take it away from Matt, the rest of our team and our preparation to win.”

in conclusion Trent Dilfer

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

both are good.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

pacman jones because the bengals are going to represent both sides of the finals this year

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Leperflesh for the bad spits

Cavauro posted:

Leperflesh for the bad spits

I'm calling this a 44 point vote

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

hall of fame

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Vontaze Burfict because he flipped off somebody, and that means "gently caress you" if you don't know, which is insane. stop voting non-bengals

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The Cincinnati Bengals. i think they have the most guys around, without checking. even if that's wrong, it's probably near the top 10-20 in the league these days.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Tyler Eifert

you already know he kissed trump on the mouth

he likes game of thrones:

https://twitter.com/EiferTy85/status/777959989738635264

he likes the military too much:

(most of his other tweets)

he went to notre dame and likes jimmy buffet

https://twitter.com/EiferTy85/status/745423405470650370

he flew to new zealand just to shoot defenseless animals

he is on the cincinnati bengals, the most pointlessly dirty team in the nfl, coached by marvin lewis, who similarly to eifert, calls up former players as well as players currently on the concussion protocol and makes fun of them for "pussy brain problems"

Stop voting with the herd, without cause, with ease, without consideration

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

who even backed up the eifert nomination

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

thanks bud.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Dre Kirkpatrick

-he likes andre "big dre" smith quite a lot even though that guy isn't that good at all
-he one time retweeted someone who was using the bengals sad pepe as their avatar. arguably good

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sean10mm posted:

You're not turning into a Bengal version of Parm, are you?

its hosed up to nom some boys based on your team being filled with shite heads and not follow through with the votes afterward. This is all just A dream. im sorry b-boy (means baby boy, not the other thing)

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Jun 22, 2017

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i didnt think they would get in. god drat it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the bad spits were always good

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Shawn Williams

-he's 50% to 60% as bad as mike mitchell, which still equates to a fairly bad boy
-multiple people worked hard at exposing his underground deeds to the national tff audience and now it's finally possible to get justice

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Hunt11 posted:

Seriously though can we filter out the rest of the Bengal entries for this round if they keep on ending up in these lopsided match ups?

be sure to do this and dont even bother with the last guy. no one would vote for him; it's a waste of everyone's time

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my My my. So many complaints and suggestions after the contest is underway and so little help during the setup process when you were requesting it for such a long period of time.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

My My my my

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Brock Osweiler due to his obvious fake gratefulness. he constantly thanks people Online and uses excessive hashtags. I don't care if a bad player thinks he's great; as soon as anybody thinks they aren't great then they can't even eventually become decent. But he's also got a baby and acts like it's some kind of good baby

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

jeff driskel because

https://twitter.com/jeffdriskel/status/865594501661839360

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

have the nominations closed yet. I'd like to add one More person.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I'm deciding to edit out the comment of "Your Mommy" that i said here in this post because it could be taken pretty harshly if Somebody isnt in that good of a mood.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 18:43 on Jun 28, 2017

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Chargers Front Office because all CFOs are corrupter than a blizzard entertainment villain and the bengals joke was highly played out previously. its time to leave all these regular guys who didn't do anything behind where they belong: losing in the first fuckround just like the irl north kentucky tigers with bad chili

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

jacking off the dick man who was immensely jacking With delight

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i urge others to recall the intensity with which the dick jacker was jerking/jacking "the" penis, underneath his pants. i realize seeing is believing but you must have faith that he really was jacking and not simply being a casual peace enforcer. the fotes so far in this round may need to be thrown out and restarted with this info in mind

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it is imperative to note that jason whitlock's employment has been terminated several times and that his body is a terrible prison with which he is punished 24 hours a day for his entire life. if this is not more than equal grounds to being terminated just one time for the gruesome dickjack then gently caress you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

all i ever wanted from the fully adult boy doing a jack on the big stage was a good fight and Together we have made it reality. Thanks to those who understood the vision

• Locked thread