Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal
Jason Whitlock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal
Dean Spanos & Family

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal
I'm not a fan of Belichick, but c'mon, Pacman is way bigger of a douche than Billy 5 Aces.

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal
Yeah, I have to go with Patriots Fans on this one.

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

aperion posted:

In previous years I've gotten annoyed at Patriots fans for one reason or another. This year I haven't really been affected by them, mostly because the ones I usually interact with have been too shell-shocked by the super bowl to rub it in anyone's faces. Except Falcons fans, but there's like zero of them around where I live, so that's a non-issue. It's hard to be insufferable when they had to exhaust a superior team and go to overtime to claw out that victory. I'm not saying that Pats fan haven't, just the ones I talk to haven't.

For that reason, I'm going with Pacman "gently caress Your Own Face" Jones because he really should go gently caress his own face. Along with Vontaze Burfict, those two need to get the gently caress out of the NFL for the sake of other players, and the Bengals are just too lovely to ever let that happen.

This round isn't Pats fans vs. Pacman. It's Pats fans vs. Clay Travis. Just sayin...

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal
Trent Dilfer because, well, Trent Dilfer.

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

WampaLord posted:

:argh: This is all your fault, rear end in a top hat, for not giving a different reason.

:(

Lesson learned.

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal
Jason Whitlock is a piece of human wreckage.

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal
Chargers front office

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal
Frank Clark.

This was a tough round.

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

Zurreco posted:

Brady, but only because I still don't think Mark Davis was all that douchey. He was pretty up front that he wasn't gonna stay in Oakland and, aside from jobbing a known jobber in Sheldon Adelson, played the financing thing pretty par for the course.

Brady defended his brand at the expense of his wife, his fellow NFLPA members, the guys he threw under the bus for colluding, etc etc. He also made Jim Harbaugh somehow look worse when he showed up to a UM game to toss the pigskin for cheap media coverage.

These points are how I was thinking about it, too.

Therefore, Tom Brady.

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal
Jason Whitlock is human garbage.

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal
Clay Travis blows rear end.

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal
Voting for someone in this competition because they don't believe in your political views is stupid.

And I'm a PSU fan and I'm not a douche bag, nor are the the PSU grads and fans I know, so clumping all PSU fans together in this competition is stupid as well.

Just my two cents.

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

WampaLord posted:

"Raping kids is bad" is hardly a "political view" and more "a belief that non broken humans all share"

Raping kids is horrible.

I was talking about people voting for douchiness based on political reasons.

Someone supporting Trump or Clinton, or whoever is their business. Just because someone doesn't believe their views doesn't make them a douchebag.

That's just the way I look at it.

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

Leperflesh posted:

I think that is probably two different disagreeable opinions in one post, rather than someone confusing disagreement with PSU fans as being a "political opinion,"...

This.

Child rape is bad. Not all PSU fans support Jerry Sandusky or Joe Paterno.

And not related to that topic at all...

Saying someone is a douche because they don't follow your political viewpoints is something I think is dumb.

That's it.

Jeez, some of you read way too much into poo poo.

I'm not going to argue this point anymore because I'm terrible at debating and arguing, nor do I enjoy doing either. Sorry.

Anyway, my pick is Bill Belichick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal

CyberPingu posted:

Please don't go get a life outside SA like Bens tiny Weenus did so you can run this again next year :unsmith:

You did a good job

:agreed:

• Locked thread