Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

pillsburysoldier posted:

Sentencing on some of the officials just came out today.

Club fed sounds nice

I'm not sure if this should count in the Penn State University category or be separate, but I'm putting this here for posterity:

https://twitter.com/Zigmanfreud/status/870696570357915650

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

I assume the media manager is a pats fan, so by definition a vote for Pats Fans is a vote for both.

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

ESPN. The fact that they brought Skip Bayless, Mark May, Stephen A Smith, and a bevy of other useless abrasive fucks into the mainstream is reason enough to loathe them. The fact that they continue to try and bully every other network into getting things their way is also fairly egregious. But now their arrogance is resulting in actual sports journalists, and not loudmouth commentators, losing their jobs and livelihoods while doubling down on their mediocrity, screams to me a prime alpha douche move where the ship is sinking and the captain is taking as many people down with it.

E: And I cannot in good conscience speak badly of the Bengals while Andrew "Red rifle" Dalton is at the helm.

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

The Brothers Bennett

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

Richard Sherman fuckin owns and this should be worth 3 points. Musberger

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

House Spanos is a clan of whiny baby back schoolboy bitches who literally everybody on Earth hates. He instantly made San Diego the most depressing sports city in America merely by his presence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

I enjoyed this process, thank you for continuing this tradition!

• Locked thread