Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Would the Penn State Trustee who said he was tired of "the so called victims" of Sandusky count?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Mark Davis because whenever someone tries to hide their douchiness behind quirky hit pieces is worse to me than someone who's up front about it.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Bob Kraft because I can't get that weird tape he made with his girlfriend out of my mind.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

The Bennett Bros because Brock going to the Browns was punishment enough.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Pacman does douchey things and people hate him for it. Bill Belichick does douchey things and people treat him much better for it.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I'm going with Kaep haters only because it gave everyone from coworkers to family the chance to be a prime douche

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Tom Brady's "Well I don't see race or anything" comments plus the general "Why do people not like me?" attitude puts him over the top for me, but it is close.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Tom Brady is an owner in a player's uniform.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Tom Brady because hot take douchebags are a dime a dozen now.

• Locked thread