Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Mark Davis as while there are worst team moving owners that does not excuse the fact that it is still a douchebag move.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Bill Belichick for embodying nearly everything bad about the modern NFL.

Can you explain this?

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Not really I just wanted to post more words than his drat name. Dude's a year nomination with a HoF track record.

If this was going to be even a close match up I could understand, but this is a clash between a Juggernaut and some no name idiot.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Clay Travis represents something much worse then anything that Dre could.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Bob Kraft Seriously though can we filter out the rest of the Bengal entries for this round if they keep on ending up in these lopsided match ups?

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I think as a general rule there should be a maximum number of people from an organization that can be submitted without some major controversy occurring.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
The Bennet Bros Almost entirely due to the fact that poo poo involving the cancer survivor.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/01/michael-bennett-seattle-seahawks-tirade-cancer-survivor

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Chargers Front Office No matter how much of a shithead Joe might be, the Chargers Front Office has, is, and will continue to gently caress over a much larger amount of people.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Sherman as he just seems like such an rear end in a top hat and the fact that he tried to gently caress with someones career because he doesn't like being called on what he has done is just too much.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Some minor stuff versus everything that Brady has done and represents? No contest.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Nystral posted:

Your drat straight he will and I'll help Bill Belichck deserves to go through because seriously gently caress that guy. He wants everyone to think he's some kind of football savant who locks himself in some kind of basement lab cooking up new every offseason. But in actuality Bill's just a grumpy old gently caress who got lucky with the best QB to play the game, and his master stroke of douche moves will be the simultaneous retirement of Brady and Belichck.

A Colts fan I take it?

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Pacman mostly for the fact that Belichick hasn't really done anything this season that stands out from what he usually does.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
At least this time you aren't being lazy about it.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Clay Travis. The Kaep thing was complete bullshit and the grandmother stuff was stupid. The man book and the toxicity that it represents is obscene.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Kaep haters as personal experience makes it quite clear just how stupidly bent out of shape they get out of something so petty.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Mark Davis as this type of poo poo would be unthinkable anywhere else.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
The Spanos Family

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Brady is a passive shithead whilst Clay Travis is very much an active shithead.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

WampaLord posted:

He stole the hopes and dreams of every young Falcons fan.

That was on the Falcons for blowing the game.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Spanos I will come up with a good reason next round but really it is a family moving a team from a place where they are loved to a place where they will be ignored.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Spanos family for standing out as douchebags even among owners who move their teams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
PSU fans For representing the absolute worst aspects of a fan base.

• Locked thread