Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Were penn state fans not trying to get the Paterno statue put back up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

As a throwaway id nominate the Sehawks Team for the lamest and douchiest display of "Solidarity" last year when Kaep was doing his BLM schtick

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Ho boy Mike let me tell you about this guy named Dilfer. 'Round back in the turn of the century this guy let a generational D carry him to a SB and thinks he's hot poo poo. In truth gently caress this guy Mike. I've had bowel movements that have made tighter spirals than this guy.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Ooft that's a hard one. Campaign manager is possibly just doing her job so could let that slide

the loving fans though are the most self obsessed, privileged, entitled piss babies ever.

I lived with a Pats fan for 3 years. He refused to watch the Giants SB in 2011 because he knew they were going to lose. I've seen pats fans leave a game early and then stand on a bridge near the stadium as their team turned it around.

God it makes me so loving annoyed that they keep winning...and this whole "The league is out to get us" "Ya can't keep down Tawwmy" bullshit can gently caress right off.

Your coach is a cheat...your QB is a corrupt as gently caress, pussy whipped, vanilla ice having rear end motherfucker.

gently caress all of you.

Except Khalli...he's cool and good.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Mark Davis

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

The Bengals but mostly for Marvin Lewis being a big baby about the NFL bringing back using the ball as a prop in celebrations. loving Buzz Killington motherfucker

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Clay Tavis is a horrible human being with incredibly wrong and dangerous opinions.

If he seriously thinks there is no systemic racism in America then he must live in a room with no windows or doors.

Also lol at his hot take about Kaep flipping voters to Trump. What a loving dumbass

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Another Bengals loss. Cavauro should be used to his team underperforming in knockout rounds though.

People who insisted Kaep disrespected the troops

Mostly white arrogant fucks who dont want their perfect vision of America to come down on them.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

I guess out of pure "douchiness" the Bennett bros take this. I can't get mad at a guy who fleeced a multi billion dollar team for millions for being fairly lovely at his job. We all aspire to do that.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Caldwell. Piece of poo poo doesnt even deserve an effort post

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Brady

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Nit Wit Dog poo poo posted:

Dean Spanos & Family

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

pacman jones

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

I want to elaborate on my earlier vote for Pacman. Treating public service workers like poo poo is like the douchiest thing you can do. Their job is to help you and especially Nurses who already get treated like poo poo, to teat them even worse is just being a YUGE oval office. Belichick is evil sure, but Pacman is a gigantic douche who deserves to go through.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Clay Travis. People who make rape jokes don't even deserve effort posts.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Kaep People for using "are troops" as a front for overt racism.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

marky mark and the hooter bunch

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Frank Clark. This is the only time the Bengals have made it through the first round of any knockout stage but its time for them to go.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

iospace posted:

Jason Whitlock, by virtue of Sean10mm's logic, especially in regards to Kraft.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Clay Travis

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Skwirl posted:

Tom Brady, because (credit to the Chromatic in the News and Views thread)
https://twitter.com/AllbrightNFL/status/888149869424254976

Yeah this

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

sean10mm posted:

Way to put your thumb on the scale there buddy.

Also most of Brady's peak douche is old news, his shady TB12 company included. That story broke in 2015, so no votes based on just that are valid.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/...qeBL/story.html

He's a great Hall of Fame candidate, but for this year he's piss weak compared to a team stealing piece of poo poo people are trying to excuse on a legalistic loophole, or because he has a populist image that fools morons.

He's still doing the shady poo poo. Therefore it is totally relevant this year.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

all-Rush mixtape posted:

This has been a running joke since that mistake was first made.

Long story: the man in that photo is Ron "The Truth" Killings, a.k.a. R-Truth in WWE. In 2007, when Jones was suspended by the NFL for the Las Vegas incident, Killings and Pac-Man Jones were in a tag team in the wrestling promotion now known as Global Force Wrestling. They even won the Tag Team titles! However, Pac-Man was severely limited to what he could do in the ring by the NFL, so he couldn't...you know....wrestle. It was a contractual boondoggle. Anyway, it's been a common problem that that ONE PICTURE is used to show Pac-Man Jones when it's not.

Its K-KWIK to you...

Also gently caress The Spanos Family

JusticeforRoss

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Even though Whitlock will win this I've been championing Kaep people through this and will stick with them.

Its a shame we don't have a trans player this year who could do the same thing tbh. Would be funny to see the outrage at that.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Clay Travis. Brady is a douche sure but he doesn't try to incite hatred towards others which Travis does

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

The Spanos Family. Ross deserves justice. No one should have to go to LA.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Spanos Family

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Nit Wit Dog poo poo posted:

Voting for someone in this competition because they don't believe in your political views is stupid.

And I'm a PSU fan and I'm not a douche bag, nor are the the PSU grads and fans I know, so clumping all PSU fans together in this competition is stupid as well.

Just my two cents.

I thought the reason that PSU fans were in there was due to the whole "trying to cover up/make light of raping kids" and then trying to put the Joey Pat statue back up.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Ill 2nd Chargers FO lets make this year a double for Spanos & Chargers FO douchiness trophies

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Cavauro

You ran this whole thing really well Leperflesh. After Bens Tiny Weenus decided not to run things this year I was concerned about how goons would fight over evil vs douchy. And even in the face of Cavauro throwing in fist fulls of Bengals players (none got past the first round. As is tradition) you nailed this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Please don't go get a life outside SA like Bens tiny Weenus did so you can run this again next year :unsmith:

You did a good job

• Locked thread