Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hepcat
Jan 21, 2004
"Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos..."
Bruce Allen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hepcat
Jan 21, 2004
Pacman Jones. Spitting on a nurse, by itself, is much worse than anything Trump did related to the NFL in the past year.

hepcat
Jan 21, 2004
The Bennet Bros. seem like pretty generic trash talkers to me. Brock Osweiler should go far in the tournament based on that locker room incident alone.

hepcat
Jan 21, 2004
Belichick's resume seems thin for this year's tournament, but I agree he deserves Hall of Fame consideration. Pacman Jones has to make it out of this round. Spitting on a nurse is one of the douchiest things imaginable. Also my wife is an RN, and I know I'd want to strangle anyone who did that to her.

hepcat
Jan 21, 2004
Whitlock.

hepcat
Jan 21, 2004
Clay Travis. The grandmother tweets alone are worse than anything Br*dy did in the past year. That poo poo is douche incarnate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hepcat
Jan 21, 2004
Spanos Family.

Zurreco's post has got me wondering if the tournament should be renamed in their honor.

• Locked thread