Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Seconding Dean Spanos, and Trent Dilfer. Dilfer lost his job, so he got his comeuppance.

Also, Mark Davis for trying to act like a man of the people then screwing over Oakland and moving the Raiders to Vegas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Also seconding Frank Clark cause holy poo poo what he said was indefensible.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Leperflesh posted:

I thought it was just like one or two players on the seahawks?

If it's in reference to the "locking arms during the national anthem" I'd probably blame Russell Wilson for that. Apparently the majority of the team was down to kneel, minus a few. RW apparently shot it down because "are troops".

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Personally I think you should break up Seahawks D into the specific players:

Frank Clark threatened a reporter who did an article on domestic violence in the NFL specifically about JJ Hardy, and issued a lovely "sorry if you were offended" non-apology.

Michael Bennett snapped at a reporter after a playoff loss asking if said reporter had faced adversity in his life. Reporter was a cancer survivor. Bennett apologized privately to the request of the reporter, apparently.

Richard Sherman stopped doing his media chats and threatened to end a reporter's career. He's also been known to bitch at offensive coaches for questionable play calling.

Jarran Reed is known for playing dirty (he got ejected once for throwing a punch) and is the subject of a domestic violence investigation from an incident in April.

Personally I'd put it Frank Clark > Jarran Reed (he could get disqualified if he's charged) > Sherman > Bennett.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Chargers Front Office
Chargers Cheerleaders Jackoff Guard
Jarran Reed
Kyle Shanahan
Ryan Pace
Ladainian Tomlinson
Chuck Staben
Richard Sherman
Facebook, etc.
Dave Caldwell
"Seahawks Team"

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Can I just requote myself when I initially nominated Trent Dilfer and call it good?

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Pats fans are gonna run away with this, so I'll save an effortpost for them later, when they have a more worthy matchup.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Pacman is a lovely, dirty player, but Donald Trump is actively trying to ruin a player's career because he had the audacity to speak out against police brutality.

Also, every other loving thing he did not related to football.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
To reiterate in my previous post, Mark Davis tried to act like a man of the people, posing with fans outside strip clubs, eating at Hooters, etc. But none of that mattered when he was given the opportunity to move the team to Vegas. Now he can enjoy all the high class strip clubs available. In terms of douche owners that moved their teams, he's by no means the worst (I think Spanos wins that), but loving over a city sucks either way.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Since I passed on Pacman and Burfict, I'm voitng for the Cincinnati Bengals since they employ the biggest amounts of douche of any team not named the Seahawks.

While I do think ESPN has a lot of awful media personalities, there are people there that do good work, and their fuckup with the NFL deal isn't entirely their fault.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I wish the SAS wiki was still up so I could post's Gendo's rendition of Bill Belichick ramming a young intern with his hoodie on.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Too many Bengals in the tournament, voting Clay Travis.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Kaep people. No explanation cause this will (probably) win.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Brock Osweiler thinks his talent is NFL caliber and whines that it isn't fair he can't start. The Bennett Bros have funny takes.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Leperflesh posted:

Here's a full transcript they linked to and yeah that's completely out of line.

For what it's worth, Bennett met with the reporter privately and apologized, with the reporter accepting his apology: http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/seahawks/i-didnt-get-it-right-with-seahawks-michael-bennett-and-i-apologize/

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I tend to vote for the actual abuser over the person to protects the abuser. On top of that, Frank Clark threatening a reporter who decided to write about domestic violence, despite the article not being about him? That's really loving low.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Shangri-Law School posted:

Frank Clark hasn't even pretended to show remorse. Truly awful.

Just to add on, his forced apology was a non-apology "sorry if anyone was offended" bullshit.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Gotta go with the Chargers FO for somehow loving up and causing the first holdout of the new CBA.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
guy jacking off in front of Chargers' cheerleader because that's the best name I've ever seen in a douche tournament.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Keith Atherton posted:

Tom Brady

I never had heard about the Seahawks douchebag until now and I'm a Seahawks fan so gently caress that guy as well

He was our 2nd overall pick last year, and started almost every game at DT :confused:

Anyway, voting Tom Brady because goddamn.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I tend to vote for individuals over groups, and Clay Travis is no different. That rape joke :yikes:

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

WampaLord posted:

I'm not a fan of all the anti-group bias I see amongst the votes. Just weigh each side as you will, don't go "Well, I'm voting for this person because I don't like the concept of voting for a group."

Groups are perfectly valid options.

Patriots fans is too far nebulous a group to pin down compared to one specific rear end in a top hat, especially when the common trends among Pats fans can be found in most fan groups of teams that win a lot. That said, most winning teams don't have people like Tom Brady and Bill Belichick at the helm.

Ugh, I feel dirty for somehow defending Patriot fans.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Trent Dilfer Just because that line of defense of "I didn't use my platform to help talk out against trafficking because it would hurt the team" is loving stupid.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Brock's case was flimsy at best. I'm going with Mark Davis for loving over a fanbase.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Frank Clark for being that one player on my team that is an unredeemable rear end in a top hat that's also too talented to get cut, making harder to root for them.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Jason Whitlock, who's arguably the worst of the Kaepernick haters.

Edit: I know it's not in the football context, but his rant against LeBron when he had his house vandalized with the n-word was real bad.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
gently caress Tom Brady now and forever.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Homer vote for Richard Sherman!

Nah, kidding. Spanos family, and they will probably win it all.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Holy poo poo, Clay Travis.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Tom Brady is a piece of poo poo.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

sean10mm posted:

Way to put your thumb on the scale there buddy.

Also most of Brady's peak douche is old news, his shady TB12 company included. That story broke in 2015, so no votes based on just that are valid.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/...qeBL/story.html

He's a great Hall of Fame candidate, but for this year he's piss weak compared to a team stealing piece of poo poo people are trying to excuse on a legalistic loophole, or because he has a populist image that fools morons.

:patssay:

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
The Spanos family is gonna make the Chargers play in an MLS stadium, lol

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Jason Whitlock

Reason being is that he himself is a Kaepernick hater but has a much broader platform to spread his awful opinions.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Tom Brady gets under the table payments to keep his salary low. gently caress that guy.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I vote Tom Brady for basically being the enabler to Pats' fans persecution complex, as he loves to play the victim himself. Also, the fucker screws with parity with his under the table deal. Spanos represents the shittiest of NFL owners, but Brady represents the worst of the NFL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I think the Sandusky was probably the worst sports scandal of all time so Penn State gets my vote for enabling the hell out of that poo poo.

• Locked thread