Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
I nominate[ The Cincinnati Bengals

The organization is so loaded with douchebaggery that it deserves the overall nomination. Nominee's Joe Mixon, Vontaze Burfict and Adam Jones all reside on this dumb franchise. They also employ noted fun hater Marvin Lewis that doesn't think concussions are real who fields these douchebags. Additionally they are managing to waste the career of perfectly competent Red Rifle and have demonstrated they will allow his murder this year by actively allowing their offensive line get worse.

Edit:

Leperflesh posted:

Releasing the video could be considered douchebaggery, then? If so, did it happen during the last year? That'd be enough to qualify Mixon for nomination (and it would be up to the voters to decide how douchebaggy that was).

Mixon is a douchebaby.

http://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/oklahoma-rb-joe-mixon-suspended-for-thursday-night-game-vs-iowa-state/

Ches Neckbeard fucked around with this message at 21:32 on May 26, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Cavauro posted:

i nom sons of anarchy for being an awful show that Rude people like

It did lose me in season 3. The whole IRA kidnapping a dudes baby so we go to Ireland for reasons was to much.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

[quote="Cavauro" post="472780994"]
X4 Bengals players
[quote]

Petition to roll all the various Cincy douchebags to the Cincinnati douchebag nomination. There's just so loving many at this point.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Leperflesh posted:

There are approximately 19 nomiations that have zero seconds. I don't really see a way to include some but not all of them into a tournament bracket without being arbitrarily tyrannical and just picking my own (basically by seconding some of them myself). My inclination is to be inclusive. Does anyone object?

I think we should wrap up nominations in the next day or two and move on to the tournament.

Can I count nominating the entire Bengals organization as a 2nd for every bengal that doesn't have one?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Trent Dilfer

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Pats Fans for being made up almost entirely of bandwagoning poo poo babies.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Bengals for taking in a whole host of lovely unlikable people and still being bad completely defeating the point of taking in lovely people.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Bill Belichick for embodying nearly everything bad about the modern NFL.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Hunt11 posted:

Can you explain this?

Not really I just wanted to post more words than his drat name. Dude's a year nomination with a HoF track record.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Cavauro posted:

who even backed up the eifert nomination

Think I 2nd'd all the Bengals without 2nds.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Clay Travis beats this dumb filler Bengal hands down.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Kaep People

You're welcome Cavauro.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Grittybeard posted:

I wonder if Cavauro's long con was making us so sick of dumbass Bengals entrants that no one would vote for a legit one? Marvin Lewis is absolutely worthy of a vote, he doesn't believe in concussions, he hates celebrations, he has terrible opinions on a hell of a lot of things.

Well if it was, it worked. Bob Kraft.

~~Andey

I really think the entire organization nomination could rival Kraft or the Kaep dicks Robert Kraft beats a solo Marvin though.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Hunt11 posted:

I think as a general rule there should be a maximum number of people from an organization that can be submitted without some major controversy occurring.

When I nominated the Bengals organization I floated that we roll all those nominations into just that one. It made sense with as many lovely people at various levels of douchiness were nominated. I hadn't 2nd'd anyone at that point if my memory is right.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Much as I like poo poo talkers I have to go with The Bennetts. It's not Brock's fault that press, GM's and coaches did everything they could to create a douchebag from a high risk bet.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Brock has been silently eating 2nd team reps behind Kessler and Kizer. Think he got the message of the trade.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Frank Clark no contest. Somebody dared talk about his domestic abuse plea and he immediately throws a Trump-esq tantrum complete with using social media to do so. He's a pissy little baby that got mad the team wouldn't get her fired immediately like they got the DA to play nice.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Chargers Front Office. Do they qualify for Hall of Douchefame yet?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Whitlock for being the Ben Carson of sports.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

The Spanos family win pretty handily. Pace saved the Browns from Mitchell Trub-Trub.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Adam Jones posted:

“Didn’t I just tell you don’t ask me that?” Jones said. “You out the (interview). Turn around. Go back that way. See you. Next question. That’s his last interview for the year.”

Pacman

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

I had never heard of Travis before this poll however I have heard of and from Patriots Fans and their bandwagon for more than a decade. gently caress them.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Trent Dilfer is a Kaep person and a proud shithead outside of that.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Mark Davis. He's succeeded in loving over hometown fans but the broad obnoxious fanbase of juggalo cosplayers living outside Oakland his douchery will be rewarded. I can't wait till Pats levels of douche to begin coming out of those dicks.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

The Bengals. They have Frank Clark x2 with Adam Jones and Joe Mixon. Marvin "what's a concussion?" Lewis wouldn't bother checking any of their victims for concussions with Burfict dishing out more.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Have to vote for every racists black friend Jason Whitlock.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

To many patriots are getting eliminated so Tom Brady because gently caress the Pats and their fans.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Frank Clark is a violent petulant baby and what we've come to expect from Seattle.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Suddenly worthy of a hall of douchechievement nod next year.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Tom Brady is a lovely person that created obnoxious Boston fans and acts just like them.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Spanos Family in another land slide

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Jason Whitlock he's not only a specific Kaep person but a proto-Cosby.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

While Clay Travis is deserving he's nothing much special in the world of hot take artists where Whitlock is desperate to pickup Cosby's lost crown of dickbag racists use to prop up their shittery. Tom Brady has managed to become both a goat and the most wronged man in sports to not just his Stan's but in his own mind. The man is so clueless of why nobody tolerates him outside of a super bowl party that he has earned my vote.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Look the Spanos' are trash silver spoons typical of the NFL and wealthy Americans but Jason Whitlock is a man that looks at Bill Cosby in 2017 knowing all the poo poo there is to know about him and says "that's who I want to be. I want to be a rapist that is used as cover by racists to excuse their poo poo". Jason loving Whitlock gets a broader audience precisely because douchebag racists and Kaep haters need "a good one" to cite and he wants to be it. This is how he's managed to set himself apart from hot take artist Clay Travis. Travis can only offer his bullshit as another white guy but Whitlock gleefully offers to be a racist reference while picking up a paycheck for his latest appearance on Hannity or Tucker Carlson.

The Chargers ownership can only offer up being yet another example of the rich in modern America that socialize their financial risks while demanding profit for doing so.

edit: requesting that Whitlock be given the title Pied Piper of Kaep People and that my name be changed to that.

Ches Neckbeard fucked around with this message at 08:01 on Jul 31, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

As someone with 6 relatives that have graduated from Penn State they've earned a douchechievement award.

• Locked thread