Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

fyad is good and i like reading their threads

Blow posted:

This is what happened when posted in FYAD.

Cunts can't take a joke.

are there any good posters from australia at all? holy poo poo is this guy bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

goons: this subforum is really bad because of this one singular thing that some people (most of whom don't post here anymore) did almost a decade ago, maybe, as far as our limited reading capabilities can tell us

rational

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

guys guys the mean people said some mean things to a wikipedia editor during bush's loving presidency, why isn't someone taking action here?!!?

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

bradzilla posted:

How have you just now encountered Wikipedia offsites

I am online like all the time usually and i had never heard of them. I mean I'm not surprised at all, I just...huh. Actually seeing it, y'know?

• Locked thread