Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Anne Frank Fanfiction a major Cluster B personality disorder lolled when he bullied a depressed kid into suicide if that helps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I wonder if that guy is also a repeat sex offender like Alex Levert from Scarborough Canada, who also frequents the ol YAD from what I hear.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

It's p funny tbh

What would be more lol is Anne Frank Fanfiction going to prison because bullying someone known to struggle with depression to suicide is an prosecutable offense

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Does docevil still post in fyad

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

no, nobody does.

How about Anne Frank Fanfiction? The goon who bullied a goon, a guy known to be really mentally unwell, to suicide? And got a real thrill from it.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

gnarlyhotep posted:

get a life, it worked for me

don't you have a drinking problem

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Aesop Poprock posted:

Ok I actually did read a few pages and it's AFF making fun of it cause he doesn't think it's real, than being like wtf, then making a joke, then saying he feels bad, and then the rest is jokes

I think Docevil comes in at some point to be like uhhhhh this is actually kind of hosed up if we caused this but eventually even he starts laughing about it

Anne Frank Fanfiction and the rest of the Order of the Malignant Nerds crew (not including Docevil) took it too far. Cyberstalking and harassment of what they call a vulnerable population in society is a criminal act.

That's some shallow remorse

i like that fucked around with this message at 05:47 on May 28, 2017

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
anne frank fanfic posted:
k email sent

Hello Mr. Schram, or should I say, Sham? I've read your article, http://www.komonews.com/opinion/ken.../21565089.html, time and time again, each time growing increasingly agitated and saddened by the mess you've left. Do you realize your pathetic attempt at black humor and fifteen minutes of fame in Washington caused the death of one of my best friends? Yes, your story, a two-bit attack article poking hurtful fun at an otherwise caring and loving kid named Clay Olney for trying to end racism and offensiveness in today's world didn't just have the effect of increasing your wrongly-gained fame, but also of ridiculing a special education student into committing suicide. This is his obituary (http://www.issaquahpress.com/2009/0...on-taylor-olney), he killed himself just a few weeks after you unprovocatively attacked his character. His personality, otherwise marred by Asperger's syndrome, was torn down as being overly sensitive and politically correct, when really he was just fighting for the rights of those who get stepped on the most. His visage was kind yet you painted him as a devilish His life was fragile yet you tore him down in front of the state for peanuts. This time however, the shells left on the ground were from pistol he tried to kill himself with. Fortunately he failed so there was an open-casket funeral for his loved ones, but the noose which you gave him as a mock-gift was exactly the catalyst needed for a young emotionally troubled man to get the idea of hanging himself.

Clayton wanted to be the hero, the man sticking up for the little guy. His personality and skills led him to fight this fight mostly with his father against local businesses and on the internet, Wikipedia in particular, but fought it he did. Of course, after this tasteless article attacking Clayton his Wikipedia friends mocked him and he ended up being banned from his home away from home on the internet. As you can see this article turned out to be a bullet which entered through Clay's real life friends and left an exit wound in his internet hideaway. With nowhere to turn, he ended up killing himself. His computer still had your article up on it, and a hastily scribbled note to his family which I will not describe here. Yes I was one of the first to find him and had to explain to his crying mother that this wasn't suicide, it was a homocide from an old man with nothing better to do then to destroy fragile kids, their lives, and their dreams. Shame on you Mr. Schram, I find you despicable and I'm glad I finally had the courage to send this letter that I wrote over 1 year ago.

Your biggest enemy forever and always,
Jay Deucer
Sammamish, Washington

P.S. I tried to send a snail mail letter but I sob too much when writing it, destroying the paper. Now you owe me a new keyboard, and a new friend. I seriously hate you.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I am a manga writer although the job has not proved profitable yet. Luckily, I am a student as well so I have an excuse! I enjoy watching and discussing too many animes to name, hence my username, however I try to limit my anime time on Wikipedia in order to expand my horizons. I have lived all over Germany, the United States, Belgium, France, England, Italy and would one day like to visit Japan. Yes I do have my own place, a university dorm. If you want to know more, just ask me, but just like the rest of you I am afraid of internet stalkers and probably will not answer too much.

Eventually, I hope to be a stand up comedian and live in Los Angeles. I do great impressions, especially of cartoons! Goofy is my favorite, gorsh!

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

You're insanely gay take on people's interactions on the internet suggest you think that what you do on the internet is equal to or more valuable than their lives outside of online interactions, and that is fundamentally flawed, weird, and used to get you banned from this website

I'm glad this thread was bumped cuz I missed this. Dude what AFF did was incredibly hosed and it's ironic of you to talk about ~taking internet seriously~ when the only reason you could possibly disagree with me is bc you feel some kind of gay affiliation with him due to posting in the same subforum on the internet. That is what is "insanely gay", actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Creepily reaching out to the journalist to further take shots at an already dead guy, and then also editing his wiki post-mortem to spread rumors about him being a school shooter to impress your internet colleagues - knowing that siblings or family could be contacted or see/hear about that poo poo. Nope that's pretty hosed.

• Locked thread