Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
The reason a lot of people post like FYAD rejects is because we've always been told that FYAD is the only funny forum - they are untouchable in their comedic genius and the rest of us are humorless peons in the face of their greatness - so when GBS changed over and people tried being funny again, they of course tried to copy FYAD's style since they've always been told that is what is objectively funny, but they failed because they didn't really get why FYAD was funny or weren't funny enough themselves to pull it off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

i like that posted:

Anne Frank Fanfiction and the rest of the Order of the Malignant Nerds crew (not including Docevil) took it too far. Cyberstalking and harassment of what they call a vulnerable population in society is a criminal act.

That's some shallow remorse

How could they have known he was so close to the edge that some dumb wikipedia trolling might add to his decision to kill himself? Who in the world could've possibly called that??

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

i like that posted:

I'm glad this thread was bumped cuz I missed this. Dude what AFF did was incredibly hosed and it's ironic of you to talk about ~taking internet seriously~ when the only reason you could possibly disagree with me is bc you feel some kind of gay affiliation with him due to posting in the same subforum on the internet. That is what is "insanely gay", actually

HoAssHo posted:

How could they have known he was so close to the edge that some dumb wikipedia trolling might add to his decision to kill himself? Who in the world could've possibly called that??

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

i like that posted:

Creepily reaching out to the journalist to further take shots at an already dead guy, and then also editing his wiki post-mortem to spread rumors about him being a school shooter to impress your internet colleagues - knowing that siblings or family could be contacted or see/hear about that poo poo. Nope that's pretty hosed.

Yeah, that's a bit much but you're acting like he killed the dude.

• Locked thread