Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

I would love a sequel but honestly I'd be willing to pay for a damned remaster that just cut down on the waiting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

PoptartsNinja posted:

As if PGI would be brave enough to feature an Elemental.

Considering the last minute boost given to RE8 you'd think that'd be a no brainer.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

DeepThrobble posted:

On a recent convention stream someone asked a writer about what Arthur Steiner-Davion was up to in the current timeline, and they said he was with the rest of the Blakists out in the deep periphery. Not that anyone figured out Stone was supposed to be Arthur twenty years ago or anything.

I was about to ask if Stone had ever appeared in a publication prior to him being known as the once and future exarch when all the Arthur references finally landed. I gotta read past Blood Legacy at some point.

Also had he appeared in a publication before he disappeared into stasis?