Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

RBA Starblade posted:

An Urbanmech illegal street racer game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeQThKZBYcI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004

∩7

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004

Can anyone recommend a good music replacer mod that works ok with BEX? The YT algo just reminded how good MW2/ Mercs tracks were.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004

It sounds like there's an odd Clan sibko that doesn't take instructions well.

Star Captain: "Make sure you destroy the freebirths are eliminated quickly! And don't let our glorious technology fall into their filthy hands!"

SirPhoebos posted:

BTA Got into a solo duel with a drunk Clanner. Its a lunar environment and they're in an Atlas IIC. On their first Salvo, before I can get a shot off, they blow half their mech up from overheating. Still debating if this is an AI issue or working as intended.

Star Captain: "Nicholas H. Kerensky, you stupid stravag idiots. Watch your heat!"

IOwnCalculus posted:

Really the most amusing thing I've had in my current BTA playthrough is the opfor fielding Direstars, but being too afraid of heat to fire even a single shot.

Star Captain: [Spaces himself]

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004

Mile'ionaha posted:

It's not a decoy, though. Although sadly there's no actual mechanic for sticking two pilots in it. As far as the mechanics of the mech itself go, it looks incredibly powerful as a force multiplier.

If someone does take the time to mod that in, I hope they pop in the Ogre lines from Warcraft II:
"I don't want to!"
"All right."
"Now I'm hungry."
"This way."
"No, that way!"
(burp)
"He did it!"
"No, he did it!"
(fart)
(Both laugh)