Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bird.

My roommate put a sweater on her bird and now it won't stop imitating the vacuum cleaner... ... ...And it also stopped talking to me when the other cockatiels are around... Have I aged out of being cool? Do I now give distant and boring advice?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird.

Doctor Dogballs posted:

the cat i'm watching imitates birds' sounds when they land on the balcony.

But is it trying to kill the birds or befriend them? :thinking:

bird.

: What I loved about upstream color was that it was just a bunch of emotional vignettes
: *whirr whirr*
:: Exactly the movie proved that you didn't need a cohesive narrative to have an emotional impact
: I really liked how tantalizing​ they made a glass of water look in that film, it made me so thirsty
: Oh... Hey... It was so nice to see you! *mwah* Me and the vacuum cleaner got to get going to the back of the cage.... Buut, call me sometime, okay? Would to totes love to catch up?
: Yeah the vacuum cleaner is right we gotta jet, but please call sometime!!! We absolutely must catch up!

bird.

: yeah I'm thinking of buying a top of the line mechanical keyboard
: ugh you're so right that's exactly what I need to do

bird.

Manifisto posted:

so in sum I hope that by exposing the contradictions and essential shallowness of neoliberal capitalism, as well as explaining the complete historical context and the financial, ethical, and efficiency considerations at stake, I have demonstrated to you in objective fashion why the budget in this household should be devoted exclusively to purchasing millet

This doesn't sound too ba-- hey wait a minute

bird.

google THIS posted:

Now that you mention it I am pretty suspicious of that tall guy in the trenchcoat with a tiny face that visited my house the other day. Especially the 14 white splats he left on the front porch.

Did ... Did he use a paper clip to get a cashew out of a transparent box with his mouth??

bird.

Who wore it better: Beyonce or Bird with Human rear end? I want to say the bird but I can't trust it and emotional intimacy is a large factor in attraction so I'm going to have to say Beton-- gently caress it, Bird with Human rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird.

Bird: "you should go see Snatched it's a good movie!"

Me, before my friends helped me understand: "oh okay thanks for the suggestion"

Me, now, with all my new wisdom: "let me just check that out on rotten tomatoes first"

• Locked thread