Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

gary oldmans diary posted:

three olives has spent 12 years posting about the apartment life he lives as a homosexual trust fund kid who has nothing to do all day
come visit him at la tour condominiums in dallas texas. he will show you his keurigs

Wtf it says the HOA fee is per square foot and if my house was a condo in that building I'd be paying $2200/month just to have some human being doorman and access to a pool full of screaming kids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Lime Tonics posted:

My next door neighbor died about 5 years ago. I miss them. Some 50 year old hippies moved in over there and now there are chickens and whatnot running around. The house has been shoddily added on to , hastily, and what was a nice house is now a flop-house with about 4 apartments in it. They have 3 Volkswagen beetles, 1 runs. Always kids screaming and fighting over there too. Could be worse I suppose.

You'd think your $700/mo HOA fees would prevent these things.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Fastball LIVE in concert posted:

wait, i thought 3o was the gay meth dude that recorded a video of him screaming gently caress you at a monitor with the forums on it then smashing a bottle on the floor.

He's still gay but he's off the meth now.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Radical and BADical! posted:

if i lived in a condo this lovely, i'd kill myself too.

They're nice condos it's just that ~900 square feet sucks rear end no matter how nice it is.

• Locked thread