Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

The white van is the morgue van.

When my partner got to my house he said that the police were taking boxes of stuff out of the building and it was over three hours between when the ambulance came and when the last police car left so that seems weird if he just had a heart attack or something.

What should I do? How can I protect home from evil spirits? Should I send the widow flowers? Should I be worried that there is a serial killer preying on innocent people that live in condos?

He was a good neighbor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Les Os posted:

what do you mean partner? are you a cop or something?

The guy I stick my penis into.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

My condo neighbour died recently too but for some reason I didn't make a thread about it. He accepted my amazon packages since we don't have concierges like some fancy pants.

Sorry for your loss.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Lurker Ant posted:

Then why not say boyfriend/husband instead of making people play the "gay or nay" guessing game?

Seriously, I'm gay and this "partner" stuff annoys the piss out of me. I know it's an attempt at solidarity, but gay marriage is legal now so I think the sun has set on that particular gesture.

Because we aren't married and I think boyfriend trivializes a mature committed relationship to a level that high schoolers routinely use to profess their idiotic naive infatuation with people they are dating?

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 01:58 on May 25, 2017

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Spermanent Record posted:

Did you mean to just post your address on the internet 3 Olives? I'd take those pics down if not.

Any deranged internet weirdo e-stalking me already knows where I live, if they want to harass my concierge and have the building call the police without me even maybe knowing about it congratulations?

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Burt Sexual posted:

Wait, you just called him your boyfriend, I'm cmfused. Sexually.

Because I don't give a poo poo almost all of the time, significant other, boyfriend, partner, we occasionally get husband.

In an introduction by each other it is partner.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

CaptainScraps posted:

Lol like you're a top

Homophobe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

CaptainScraps posted:

I sponsor and fund an event for the Resource Center Dallas every year.

If anything, I, as a straight white man, do more for gays than you do.

Yes but that is only because I am self-centered and greedy.

• Locked thread