Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Syncopated posted:

There's a tviv offsite?

Yeah it's called Rotten Tomatoes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Pick posted:

HBO does not have literally 1 good show in its entire roster, ever. people just pretend because they like to nut.

I mean, have you ever nut? It's pretty great!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Moridin920 posted:

Buncha goons throwing stones in glass houses right now

I actually have good calves. Easily the best part of me, physically speaking

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

sweet thursday posted:

Why didnt anyone tell that to Tyrion, the smartest smartman who ever thought a smart or had a cleverthink in his life. You know, the guy who was smart enough to wrap up the entire show in a 5 minute speech at the end

From a few pages back but Varys literally told him that exact thing almost word for word

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Pick posted:

was there a gay character? I don't actually remember but I think there were tumblr gifs a while back of, I'm going to say, nipple waxing?

Renly was gay as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Which was a problem because he couldn't get it up to gently caress his wife Margaery Tyrel and she had to suggest that Renly gently caress her brother and then just nut in her to make an heir.