Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

fruit on the bottom posted:

Cripple wizard uses his "see the backstory" magic to go back in time and accidentally gives door retard brain damage and he keeps saying "hold the door" until it shortens to hodor. Meaning cripple wizard basically retarded him 30 years in the past so that door retard could die holding a door open which only happened because they had to run away from the magic tree wizard and his magic tree

In defense of the show(which has sucked for several seasons now), this scene was really loving funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Zippy the Bummer posted:

GoT is a very good show. By its lonesome it might not compare to some other shows, but it falters mainly because that fat gently caress won't ever finish writing the story.

A lot of HBO shows have been better. But compare it to most shows on TV, period. Even some period cycles. It's pretty good.

Up until the last two seasons I would have agreed, but things have gone downhill and fast. It's still a visually impressive show, but the writing has gotten real dumb. Sure the source material sucks/isn't there past the first 3 books, but that doesn't excuse the show spending its budget on tits and cgi instead of hiring some decent writers to compensate for grrm being a lazy fat gently caress.

Also we're no longer in the times where HBO is the only source for not-poo poo TV, so there's plenty of competition.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

The Dennis System posted:

If that's a real spoiler, then good job OP.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

cool new Polack jokes posted:

I met someone and we were talking about TV shows- I mentioned I liked GoT- and the response, "all I know is it's a show about rape" :wtc: Welp, see ya!

Like lol suddenly I'm a loving apologist for rape because I like this show

An apologist for rape

*a CGI dragon with massive tits flies past, roaring: Don't sign you posts!*

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

the trump tutelage posted:

I wonder if GRRM is bitter about that.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't give a poo poo anymore and is happy to live off HBO money for the rest of his gross fat life.

quote:

Deaths this season:
Littlefinger
I think this will be it for Cersei. Her story needs to end and really has nothing to do with dragons vs ice zombies.
Mountain. Againish.
Bronn. Because why not?
Grey Worm. Same.

The only people who are safe are Jon, Kelly C and Tyrion because they're the big stars apparently? Maybe Aria too idk. Although at least one of those four will die by the end of the show because it'll be SHOCKING. Most likely Aria or Tyrion.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
i think there's supposed to be one more after this

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
that's what i'm american tolkien about

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

SmokaDustbowl posted:

that dude who gets smoked by the giant's arrow

That owned.

Unlike last season's giant. How do you go from kickass giant bow, to smashing skeletons with a burning tree and stomping on them, to kinda ineffectively swatting away spears?

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
lmao that they already spoiled the end of season 8 and the whole show. ya'll thought it's gonna be some cliche fantasy thing with Jon and Danny, but they're subverting all expectations by bringing Renly back.

Confirmed in a leaked behind the scenes photo with the new actor:

bloom fucked around with this message at 20:39 on May 28, 2017

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
i wanna see the dragons gently caress

each other or the human actors idc

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
The Sparrows didn't like drinking or loving so yeah, Cersei was pretty much objectively right in nuking them. I hope she wins the game of thrones.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
I hope the giant fucks some more people.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
No one cares what some fat old fraud wrote in some old rear end book.

Let's focus on what's important. Who's gonna have the nicest tits this season?

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
No tits, no stabbings. 0/10 they really hosed this one up boys.

Not sure about the poop and food montage. It was a fine enough scene on its own, but considering how little of the show is left is that really the way to spend your screentime.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Waltzing Along posted:

the perfect show would be Tyrion and Bronn going on adventures with Varys as their point of contact.

Throw in The Hound and call it Varys's Angels. I'll watch every episode.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
If the rest of the season is just zombie giants murdering people it'll the best season of this show any show ever.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Waltzing Along posted:

Gotta agree. The new black outfits all look really bad.

Jamie had a nice kit for a while. Now that black thing just looks bad. As do the Dany-ites.

My guess would be that they're trying to show that winter is coming by having everyone in heavier clothes, but yeah everyone being in black leather looks like poo poo.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Glenn Quebec posted:

How did urine catch the other fleet anyway wasn't he just at kings landing talking poo poo?

lol if you think the people making the show care about things like this. Probably haven't even looked at the dumb map they have at the start of every episode. Danny didn't want to stay on Dragonstone for long, but she was also gonna send half her army to take over Casterly rock like sailing around the entire continent is no biggie. Time and space are whatever the script needs them to be.

Anyway I guess a nice pair of tits makes this a decent episode? I would've liked to like the fight scene but it was so loving dark and shaky it was hard to tell what was happening. Why does everything cool and interesting on this show happen at night?

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
I just want Theon to be gone. It's not like he's doing anything except standing around being miserable while his sister keeps reminding him he has no dick.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Why did they change the Mountain's armor? The new one looks like poo poo. Also how does that work within the show's logic? Does Cersei play Skyrim dressup with the zombie when she's bored?

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Ramsay felt like a 5th graders interpretation of Euron. Ramsay was the xxTwIzTeDpSyChoPathxx dark guy who chops off dicks for no reason, but I guess they realized that is kind of boring and silly and decided to put in a character who is crazy and somewhat sadistic but also intelligent who does the rude things for a reason.

Ramsay was fine for a couple of seasons and Iwan Rheon is a good actor, but they went way overboard to try and make him a major bad guy. He would've been great as a psycho who gets stabbed for being a psycho, instead we got 20 good men and "local man comes up with 1 weird trick to beat viking raiders, ironborn hate him".

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Athropos posted:

are we supposed to think highgarden had no armies left or that they got defeated offscreen? Did they spend all their meagre budget on the small casterly rock siege?

All the extras blew up along with their named characters when Cersei did a 9/11 on them.

Also goddamn Emilia Clarke can't act for poo poo.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Decebal posted:

The dragons are like nukes now. Powerful, but dare you use them ?? Your approval among the people will deteriorate even more Queen of Dragons !

Well yeah using the dragons would be like blowing up Vatican or loving your brother, no matter how powerful you are you can't piss of the peasant mob. Or you know whatever.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Sam twists his ankle getting off the boat and J-Bear literally has to carry him for that long rear end walk to Dragonstone castle. When he finally walks in Kelly C is making out with Chad Snow.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
i hope gendry gets off the boat and jerks me off with his huge muscular arms.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
The peasants didn't give a poo poo about Cersei nuking Vatican, why would they care about a dragon attack? Those dirt-encrusted fuckmen would be cheering and yelling "whore" right next to the crispy remains of their families at Danny's victory parade.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
What kind of a nerd would watch 7 years of tv about dragons and then post about it on the internet?

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

This lady because I don't remember seeing her before?

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Zzulu posted:

Who do you most want to have sex with on this show, and why?

Two zombie giants at the same time, man.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

ElGroucho posted:

Sansa is the worst loving character, imo. She's basically a mean girl that discovered the popular dude was a psychopath. I don't remember the books as well, but I do think that in some way she is responsible for the whole goddamn mess with her dad getting found out.

Also, she hosed over the wolves somehow, can't remember the details.

iirc she went and told Cersei about Sean Bean looking up info about her incest babies, because Cersei would totally be cool and honourable about it right. Also she sold out Arya and prob got her own wolf killed in the process because she wanted to get on Joffrey's dick.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Having zombie mountain just stand around is such a waste. Has he even killed anyone except Shame Nun and that one guy who's head he smashed against a wall? I mean how are you gonna have a giant zombie knight on your show without him murdering people in every episode?

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Kelp Me! posted:

It's honestly a shame they cut Quentyn since his story fits perfectly with the general idea of "people with good intentions get hosed" and the end would have been a really funny scene to watch

I love it because it shows just how pointless book 5 was. So much of the book was wasted on Quentyn and the fake Targ dude, yet it turns out they're so inconsequential you can cut them completely.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

that sure is a 1300-page thread about some books.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Waltzing Along posted:

Who has the best titties in the books?
Who has the biggest cock?
Who takes it in the butt?

gurm
hodor
the people reading

Also in apology for talking about books: :nws: http://i.imgur.com/6MPlfm0.jpg :nws:

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
I went looking for Ros but instead I found master schemer Peter "Littlefinger" Carcetti making the same face I've had while watching the past two seasons: :nws: http://i.imgur.com/DfOixYx.jpg :nws:

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Biology is pretty cool for giving us boobs and dicks and butts. We could be laying eggs or something lame like that instead.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
I see they've invented crunches in westeros :nws: http://i.imgur.com/A24uDMN.jpg :nws:

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
I think that's from s01e01. Dude should've just stuck with being a noble playboy, trying to LARP a viking didn't go very well for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo