Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

You ever pee while you're outdoors, op? Just whip it out and let it flow while clam digging? Drop trou, maybe ease out a golden stream among a patch of morels in the woods and pretend they are a tiny village and you are irrigating their fields? Wade hip deep into a trout stream and just let your own fly go down stream?

Asking for a friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Don't listen to these idiots about "safety warnings" and "toxins" and "holy poo poo what's growing on your face".

All just jealous propoganda spread by the government and your family to stop you from becoming clam man, speaker to clams, ruler of the tide! Take up your rightful place!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

WatermelonGun posted:

Peeing on morels is a crime

What are you, the loving mushroom police? Come and get me, big man.

e: my friend I mean.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I don't judge. However a sandwich chooses to identify is cool w/me.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Why don't you just learn how to swim and get your own god drat shrimp nets and chicken hooks or what the gently caress ever you lazy bastard?
A boat? Jesus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

You want to go halves on my start up company?
We serve high end food to couples on romantic floats down a river at sunset. Set the mood by floating candles along with them, music from the shore, etc.

We'll call it... Dinner Tubing.

• Locked thread