Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Name (First & Last): Bavel Bortnik
Birthday: September 27
Birth Year (1999-2001): 2001
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 191 lbs
City: Moscow
Position: RD
Number: 10
Handedness: Left

Pick one of the paths to the Pros:
Europe

Player Type: Two-Way Defenseman
Real life counterpart (active or retired) or short description of player: A shutdown defenseman who skates like the wind, delivering crisp passes off of a sound technical base that go nowhere because of his Tanner Glass-ian awareness of the offensive zone, a shot that could knock a pea off of a quarter if you didn't mind waiting five or ten minutes for it to get there, and a bloodlust that can never be satisfied because he is constantly getting his rear end beat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Bavel Bortkin is an HC Dinamo Minsk player for sure

Kilza posted:

Pylon don't do local Belarus league. Pylon only plays for best KHL team, the Dinamo Minsk of glorious Belarus.

boo, nevermind that then

Bavel Bortkin represents Metallurg Magnitogorsk

Aye Doc fucked around with this message at 23:17 on May 26, 2017

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

this will be Bavel Bortkin's year. let's go Bavel

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

bavel frickin bortnik. he hustled and gritted his way to the top

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

bavel bortkin has spent this season accumulating power. he is the change the oilers need. Believe in Bavel!

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Hockles posted:

EDM -- Bavel Bortnik is a Top 2 DEF

Bortnik is on the trading block

why you have to toy with bavel heart like this? :smith:

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

what the hell do people see in bavel bortnik to be paying him 9m per. good lord

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

bortnik does nothing but hit and score. i like

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

bavel has 101 goals in his career, to go along with 9 assists. bavel supremacy

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

oh no, what happened to my poor sweet bavel?!

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

bavel in the playoffs: 10 goals, 0 assists. that's my boy right there. that's my big brave boy all growed up :cry:

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

bavel bortnik needs to get the gently caress away from these san jose doctors so he can play a full season and actually attend his all star games

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

after all these years, bavel has finally discovered the magic behind letting your other teammates score

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Bavel Bortnik career before 2028-29: 447 games, 37 assists
Bavel Bortnik 2028-29: 82 games, 39 assists

this kid's coming back down to earth next season, huh :(

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Bow down to Bavel

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Turdsdown Tom posted:

i just lost a game 7 to a guy named bavel loving bortnik

that's two time, two time, two time.... stanley cup champion, bavel bortnik to you, jerk

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

this is where i find out the sharks won the cup in 25-26

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

i wish the sharks would draft an elite center for bavel bortnik to flash his recently unearthed playmaking abilities with. enroll now in the Bavel Bortnik Better Learning Through Enhanced Passing summer course to get your NHL career back on track folks. gord murphy, this message is for you

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

bavel bortnik doing everything he possibly can to will san jose to victory and the cheater rear end kings with their 2 goon stars are still besting the sharks :(

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Hockles posted:

Aydin should be back to winning all the trophies

except for the mothafuckin Norris, b*tches. Bavel is king again! LA may have the far superior team but nobody gets swept with class quite like the Sharks

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

bavel bortnik would like to extend a nod of respect to gord murphy, who has averaged 25:3x over 1100 some games in his career. the only man more durable than bortnik... but even he will be defeated

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

bavel needs to retire at a career 420 goals and settle in on a post-playing career as a marijuana farmer

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Bavel ages like a fine wine. he will be the Nick Lidstrom of his fantasy day

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

5 Norris trophies now for Bortnik, passing Floaty McPylon's 4. that is a Bourqueian number. Bavel Bourquenik. will his skills hold up long enough to let him best Lidstrom's 7? can he touch Orr's 8? cause his team getting swept all the fuckin time sure as hell means there won't be any cups in his future!

e: jesus i can't even spell my own player's name right

Aye Doc fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Aug 25, 2017

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Bavel is closing in on 500 goals and a 6th Norris. let's go Team BB

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

bavel bortnik is on a quest to be the GOAT defenseman. i believe in bavel bortkin. go bavel

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Kilza posted:

He doesn't even have the Hart to be greater than 4 time Stanley Cup champion Floaty McPylon, let alone Bobby Orr. :colbert:

6 Norris trophies, 3 Stanley Cups, career +314 compared to Floaty's +191 playing on a stacked team his whole life. where's that two-way game at Floaty? smdh that you would even pretend Floaty can hold a candle to Bavel. you are not even 7/8ths the man he is. by the time Bavel's career is over, he will have scored more than double the career goals of Bobby Orr.

e: removed false information. the Bavel defense force will only use reliable, sober sources from hereon out.

Aye Doc fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Sep 3, 2017

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

bavel's bones grow old, weak, and brittle but he can still use them to clobber 3 men a game. go bortnik. bortkin. whatever it is

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

best regular season record, swept in the first round. are they some run and gun team with no defense?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

bavel is dead. long live bavel.

• Locked thread