Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Name (First & Last): Jeremiah Thinktank
Birthday: 6 September
Birth Year (1999-2001): 00
Height: 6'1
Weight: 185lb
City: Boca Raton, FL
Position: LW
Number: 28
Handedness: shoot right

Pick one of the paths to the Pros:
Major junior

Player Type: shoot lots, passing is for losers, slash when the ref ain't looking dive when he is, loyalty is for suckers gimme that money. Basically Martin Shkreli.
Real life counterpart: A slower, less fat Jake Virtanen who doesn't suck.

Type: Sniper (and celly)

ThinkTank fucked around with this message at 15:04 on May 25, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Zip! posted:

Real life counterpart (active or retired) or short description of player: Can you make him a whiney piss baby who rarely passes and jumps ship at the first sign of difficulty? That'd be grand!

Thinktank and Fieri would make dynamite teammates.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Thinktank ready to rip it up in the WHL this year on route to that 1st overall selection baby

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Haha I love that ThinkTank plays in Quebec City. I feel like that would be his nightmare.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Hockles posted:

With the 9th Overall Pick, the Chicago Blackhawks select....

From Boston University... Jack Bauer

Agent Jack Bauer and ThinkTank gonna lead the Hawks to a hundred more cups so that no one remembers those wimps Kane and Toews.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

I like how after say 75 goals 3/4 of the way through the season Garth Snow looked at Touchdown's stats and said "No, it's not time to call him up yet. He's not quite ready for the NHL."

I also love Gord Murphy putting up the most goals by a defenceman since the lockout along with a blistering three assists.

ThinkTank fucked around with this message at 15:06 on Jun 7, 2017

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Has Connor demanded out yet?

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Thinktank ain't getting enough ice time. Thinktank hates this passing poo poo. The coach has is out for Thinktank. Thinktank is going to Europe where they'll appreciate Thinktank's true talent.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

the lament of the ThinkTank

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Hockles posted:

It's more than 49, going back through the playoffs and into last season.

Also, I'm surprised how many people have more goals than assists. Especially defensemen. Well, it's EA. Not surprised.

And yet ThinkTank who seizes up the moment he even hears the word 'pass' has a fairly conventional stat line.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Was ThinkTank hurt most of the year or scratched? If the latter, I take it his career his effectively over?

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

stab posted:

Im such a crappy scrub

Miro satan my rear end lol

:respek:

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

BOSTON KNEW WHAT WAS UP

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Trade for Think and win a cup