Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Yaya posted:

Gord "Gordie" Gordon is a career Hurricane which is kinda cool but man, he had that one amazing year with the All-Star selection and going point per game in the Playoffs and nearly winning the cup, but him and Carolina just can't compete against the Goon Superstars =(

Be thankful. Poor Nippon left Carolina thinking anything could be better and ended up in Anaheim which appears to be currently run by player-coach Kevin Bieksa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Nippon has turned out to be more of an Andrew Shaw than a Corey Perry. :smith:

Also the Ducks suck. Someone in Boston put in a good word for me.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Nippon got a pay increase!

And it was with an actual good team too. :woop:

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

checksin posted:

You are celebrating being locked in the same prison as yokozuna, cursed to never win the big one

23-24 Stanley Cup Champion Nippon Ichi does not like your defeatist attitude. :colbert:

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

checksin posted:

look what you did

Ahahahahahahahaha :unsmigghh:

Furnaceface fucked around with this message at 06:50 on Aug 17, 2017

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

I feel like maybe, possibly, having Nippon on your team might be some kind of curse. TB goes from presidents cup to bottom of the barrel the next year when they signed him. :(

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Sign with Tampa, ruin the franchise, bail for Toronto to hang out with Stab.

A good season. :smug:

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

stab posted:

I better retire cause if theres a team stupid enough to sign my scrub rear end they're going to miss the playoffs

:smith::hf::smith:

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

:rip: little Nippon. You were an angry little ball of hate that somehow played more than 1000 NHL games despite being a career 4th liner. :japan:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

And so ends another goon adventure in the world of EA NHL sportsgame.

Thanks again for doing this Hockles, theyre always fun and its pure entertainment watching how much the game breaks when you add in a bunch of elite players.

• Locked thread