Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I can't wait for Lowtax to start a pranking channel five years from now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Hey everybody, it's Lowtax and that other guy. It's March 15th, 2028 and today on Gaming Garbage we're gonna play this hot new game all the kids are talking about: Five Nights at Freddy's!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Hogge Wild posted:

you know that lowtax wont see any of these ideas you are posting here

You never know, he might. We'll know if he does if he bans everyone making fun of him.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
lmao, his Patreon is making less than his YouTube ads were.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

emoji posted:

All of the replies are telling him that but

Nobody wanted to see them when they were free, why would he think charging money would change this?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
After Patreon fails Lowtax can start a comedy advice podcast called My Lowtax, My Shmorky, and Me.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Burt Sexual posted:

So $9230 for 5 months. That's just rereg, not new regs?

We don't get new regs any more.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Parachutes don't count either.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Dial-a-Dog posted:

I wonder if the taxman even knows he runs a financial advice forum

Lowtax forgot his password and can't look at the forums any more.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Paladinus posted:

Jonathan's radio show is like I'm listening to the 90s. And I wasn't even there for American nineties, but somehow I just know what they're supposed to feel like. So you can see why lowtax and Jonathan are friends.

Lowtax retweeted himself promoting the bits he was on and it was kinda sad.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Space Camp fuckup posted:

lol that Lowtax is targeting people who "can't afford $12"

double lol that Slowbeef has a checkmark but Lowtax doesn't

Slowbeef invented Let's Play. What did Lowtax ever do?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

XxXCaptainNoxXxX posted:

why do so many of the people talking to lowtax on twitter have like furry or mlp avatars

They can instinctively recognize one of their own.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

value-brand cereal posted:

I think one of them said he and his kids deserved to have a potential pedophile [shmorky] around them constantly because "????" which is hosed up. Even if nothing physical happens, you don't know the amount of emotional and psychological abuse that can be done by a pedo.

All I remember is someone said that maybe involving his daughter wasn't a great idea and Lowtax flipped his poo poo.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

i think it's funnier how it somehow became a stillbirth of an offsite with a patreon and extensive rules about trigger warnings

Every part of the whole thing is hilarious in it's own unique way.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

Skullmund gets as many posts a day as they get in a month

Six?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Skullmund? More like BadPostermund!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Who gives a poo poo about other LPers?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

nice try, shmorky's ex

It can't be Shmorky's ex, they didn't mention the Jews even once!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Hemingway To Go! posted:

when the gently caress did I do that

August 14th, 2015, 8:47:33 pm

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Sodomeow posted:

They might as well call it $kullmund at this point with all the nickel and diming $IB is doing to his members. One of his members lost all his Rouples on account upgrades just so he could rate a post as Lum or Dreidel, and for Steam integration, that has a mandatory subscription that is back breakingly expensive.

Also he let some dude buy into being an admin because he showered him with Rouples and may or may not have sucked his dick (not confirmed but we are pretty sure)

Anyway ya post at the mund at your own risk, but now that it costs $5 to register/rereg a banned account, you better have a good salary, cuz $IB will ban you just to get his jollies. If it weren't for the ability to rate a post shrimp no body would even post there

thats my 2 cents though

Is this true? :lol:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Putty posted:

a good way to promote your lovely offsite is to make everyone hate your lovely offsite

Another good way to promote it is to not fill it with nothing but GBS rejects.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Mega64 posted:

Holy poo poo $188 a month, after splitting that with his co-commentator that's like 9 Netflixes a month.

18 years of being a funny internet dude has culminated in this.

lol if you think what'shisface is getting a dime

• Locked thread