Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will earn the Iron Throne
Jon Snow / Stark (Targaryen)
Daenerys Stormborn Targaryen, Breaker of Chains, Mother of dragons, etc. etc. etc.
Cersei Lannister
Cersei's corpse after getting backstabbed by Jamie
Hodo...wait, nevermind.
Zombie Mountain
Arya / Hound spinoff series
Checkbox
View Results

• Locked thread
M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Proud Christian Mom posted:

yeah but them titties

but you need the bad pussy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
All I care about is when GoT is going to be on the app. Cord cutter problems are first world problems

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
Last week tonight always goes up an hour or so after the show so I was getting used to that

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
I'm not having any problems with the site. They must have learned their lesson. Or I'm just on a regional server without the main load

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
How long are we using spoiler bars for

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Duzzy Funlop posted:

That is how you kick off a season, holy poo poo

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Euron should have just waltzed into the throne room in his Ghost in the Shell attire, and popped Cersei in the head with some comically oversized and/or functionally-impossible gun before engaging in shocking romance with Jamie.

I'm still assuming the shocking romance is going to happen.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
Going to guess now that the season will end with the night king besieging Winterfell.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Madurai posted:

No, no--if we've learned anything, it's that whoever has air supremacy are by definition the good guys.

Its this...

Also dragon fire sometimes turns men and armor to ash, sometimes just sets them on fire.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
Was Roz the one who came down from winterfell that theon used to bone? I get the hookers mixed up. Why do the pretty ones have to get crossbow bolts into their nethers though

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
Littlefinger and the Arryn kid need a knife in them soonish

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
And in 30 Seconds of teleportation Gendry is north of the wall.

Can't wait till he meets Arya.

thought you were still rowing

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Flikken posted:

Oh look, Jon Snow is the rightful ruler of Westeros.

Yeah.

Luckily Sam dueced out before actual facts got uncovered that would mess up plotlines.

Also Sophie Turner looks great but god drat Sansa needs to stay on the 'getting it together' wagon of the rest of the starks.

Hopefully Arya is going to come to her with little fingers games and she's going to have him beheaded for being a snake

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Rheagar and Lyanna weren't married though. He is a bastard through and through, just a royal one

You should rewatch tonight's episode

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Jon is grandson of the king.

But yeah, bitch got 3 dragons but Jon has the north which will never follow her so theyre totally gonna get it on

Everybody expects that. I don't think a song of ice and fire would be complete without some bedroom heat

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

cleganebowl is gonna end with The Hound throwing both of them into a fire or some poo poo

Sandor is now fireproof but he doesn't know it

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
While big hammers look cool real warhammers were actually small enough to be lifted and swung. immersion ruined.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
MUST. RESIST

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
(I didn't resist)

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

M_Gargantua posted:

(I didn't resist)

It was good

suboptimal posted:

Dragonglass kills White Walkers? More like DragonCAS

YES

So much Yes

Arc Light posted:

I'm going TDY this weekend and I won't have access to a TV for the next month. I'm okay with waiting for the White Walker fight. I can more or less guess how that'll go down.

But I've got to know.

What about the Arya/Sansa/Littlefinger shenanigans? Did that subplot get any airtime or is it all Magnificent Seven? I've been waiting for someone to kill off Littlefinger literally since I read book one all those years ago.

Yes, but they're all as dumb as always (women in power etc)

On an unrelated note I was really disappointing that they didn't end the episode on Dragon rear end if you know what I mean

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
I'd be alright with Dragon freeze ray breath

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
They definitely showed the handful of red shirts when the left the wall and on the establishing shots.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Dead Reckoning posted:

(Littlefinger pushes Bran out a window again to keep him quiet)

Would actually be cool and good, but it's Arya wearing littlefingers face

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

The Iron Rose posted:

For a bit there I legitimately thought that Cersei had come to her senses :(

At least Jaime will make it out alright.

I wonder what part of the army is loyal to Jamie and what part is loyal to Cersei. They didn't show him leaving with the full army :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Dead Reckoning posted:

My read was that he thinks Dany & Jon knocking boots is going to make holding this fragile alliance together even harder, (and oh boy is it going to make it harder than he can possibly imagine at this point,) and will encourage Dany to make rash decisions.

Or it's all misdirection and the "tough decision" is almost instantly resolved by them saying who cares and getting married in classic targ fashion.

• Locked thread