Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will earn the Iron Throne
Jon Snow / Stark (Targaryen)
Daenerys Stormborn Targaryen, Breaker of Chains, Mother of dragons, etc. etc. etc.
Cersei Lannister
Cersei's corpse after getting backstabbed by Jamie
Hodo...wait, nevermind.
Zombie Mountain
Arya / Hound spinoff series
Checkbox
View Results

• Locked thread
McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

windshipper posted:

I don't remember her vision. Obviously I need to rewatch. What season was this from?

Two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

but lol if you actually thought the dude who didn't die on camera was dead

Stannis is totally alive

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

I totally forgot about the brotherhood immortal cult dude. Did they sacrifice the blacksmith dude who was royalty I forgot

They gave him to the Red Woman, who then put leeches on his dick that Stannis threw into a fire. They were gonna burn him, but Davos put him in a boat and told him to row for King's Landing.

When he finally shows up again, he's gonna have biceps the size of watermelons.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

ded posted:

The only thing left that Bran can do that will help in any way is to tell Jon he's not a Snow, he's a loving Targ.

But he's still a bastard though, so his name wouldn't change.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Mr. Nice! posted:

Well, he's not a northern bastard, so his name would be different.

He was raised by a northerner in the north, the son of a northerner. That makes him a Snow, not a Sand (born in Dorne) or a Waters (father from the Crownlands, presumably), because it matters more where he was raised and by whom.

Mr. Nice! posted:

Also he wasn't intended to be a bastard and would have been trueborn to his dad, so I don't think it really matters he's a dragon.
His father, assuming it was Prince Rhaegar, was already married to someone else and had two children, so Jon couldn't ever have been anything but a bastard.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Mr. Nice! posted:

He'd be a blackfyre because that's what Targ bastards are called. Also targs have special rules with bigamy just like they do incest iirc. Rhaegar expected jon to be the third head of the dragon.

Blackfyre was the name taken by Daemon Waters after being legitimized and basically given his own house.

Other notable Targ bastards include Aegor Rivers and Brynden "Three Eyed Raven" Rivers.

Edit: Looks like we were both hitting up Google at the same time.

Not sure about the Targ stance on bigamy, though. To Google!

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
I heard that the dude playing Euron says the character is going to do poo poo to make him the most hated character in the series.

Then he goes and becomes the best loving character ever by killing the Sandsnakes.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Two Finger posted:

And since her master plan just cost her her entire navy, I think it was meant to show dany is seriously out of her depth.

Let's be fair. Nobody knew Euron had radar.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Pesticide20 posted:

The Blackfish that was confirmed dead in the fighting at Riverrun?

If he didn't die on-screen, then he's not dead.

Just like Syrio Forel, Xaro Xhoan Ducksauce, and Stannis Baratheon.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
Reminder: Robert Baratheon didn't die on screen either.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Handsome Ralph posted:

For real. As soon as Lord Tarley was telling Jamie that the gold was in the city but the grain convoy was dragging along, I knew what they were going for.

gently caress that was awesome.

Good job, Dany, the Seven Kingdoms are going to starve to death!

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
When Drogon and Dany were starting their strafing run at that group of archers, all I could think was "man, this would be an AMAZING time for a second dragon to hit them from the side."

Drogon took a hit because Dany was overconfident. Yeah, one dragon = curbstomp, but two dragons keep 'em guessing which direction you're coming from. One dragon fakes a pass while the other fucks poo poo up.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Godholio posted:

Edit: I wonder if Syrio's face was on the wall in the background at some point as a clue.

If it were, I'm pretty sure it would have been in a clickbait article by now. Or, poo poo, blatantly broadcast by the showrunners. They can't do subtle.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
A brief examination of some of the Game of Thrones and ASOIAF wikis tells me that Dany would, in fact, take precedence over Jon in the line of succession.

A king's sons take precedence over daughters (so youngest son before oldest daughter), but daughters would take precedence over grandchildren.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

lol what did he say again? Last time I saw you you were rowing?

"I thought you might still be rowing."

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
Night King vs. Night's King.

Pretty sure they're two completely different characters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

weird how i never noticed, especially since the second guy looks nothing like the others besides being a white guy with brown hair

I didn't even realize that the guy in the middle was supposed to be the Mountain at the time, even though Tywin Lannister called him Clegane.

• Locked thread