Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will earn the Iron Throne
Jon Snow / Stark (Targaryen)
Daenerys Stormborn Targaryen, Breaker of Chains, Mother of dragons, etc. etc. etc.
Cersei Lannister
Cersei's corpse after getting backstabbed by Jamie
Hodo...wait, nevermind.
Zombie Mountain
Arya / Hound spinoff series
Checkbox
View Results

• Locked thread
beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
I hope the last episode is the walkers just rolling right through everyone

gently caress this gay middle-earth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
It's weird but the death that really hit me when I was like "this show will kill off anybody" was Ned's bodyguard Jory that Jamie stabbed in the eye.

That really pissed me off cause like just prior to this Jory and Jaime were reminiscing about some battle they were both at or whatev. I bet no one else ever thinks of poor Jory lol

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Know who else rules was that one nights watch dude who helped arya escape from kings landing. He was trying to bring her north at the beginning of ssn2 and got merc'd by some Lannister men or something but not before he managed to be p awesome for a few episodes.

E: Yoren, his name was Yoren :rip:

beanieson fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Jul 10, 2017

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Godholio posted:

Syrio/Bronn spinoff.

I'd watch this

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Euron should have just waltzed into the throne room in his Ghost in the Shell attire, and popped Cersei in the head with some comically oversized and/or functionally-impossible gun before engaging in shocking romance with Jamie.

gently caress he really should have :(

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Jon snow knows nothing, vote Night King 2018

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

GoGoGadget posted:

But him being a bastard according to Westeros law means nothing if he is immune to fire

Didn't he burn himself back in like season 2, saving Mormont from a wight with fire?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Yea but still lol

Anyway dany's actual brother wasn't immune to fire either, I think that's just her thing and not necessarily a targ thing.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

ded posted:

Just wait till they do a female James Bond who still womanizes.

Don't plagiarize my fanfic

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

lol theon is the best worst character

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

They kind of implied that littlefinger knew a bit about it too, he made some comment to Sansa about her Aunts "kidnapping" as if he knew she willingly ran off with the targ

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

Also holy gently caress that bit where misandei was like "Oh lol it could mean prince OR princess" was loving painfully stupid

Ya but them titties tho

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

McNally posted:

If he didn't die on-screen, then he's not dead.

You can't be syrios

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Idk man I feel like if Stannis was still around the red lady would see him in the flames or something

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

So we gonna see one of the dragons take a sudden liking to John before he leaves dragonstone or what

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Night King is the rightful heir to the iron throne, he will bring peace to westeros once everyone is undead

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Deathy McDeath posted:

You remember that dagger that Littlefinger handed to Bran, who then handed to Arya?

"And as the legend goes, whomever possesses The Dagger of Valeria shall kick all the rear end across the realm"

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Well I'm out of here till Sunday :yikes:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I just want Clegane Bowl to be better than Mayweather Mcgregor

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Yo, I want a death by giant crossbow thing

Some dothraki dude got owned by giant crossbow couple weeks ago

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Rad Lieutenant posted:

I just want Clegane Bowl to be better than Mayweather Mcgregor

🙄

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I think the theory is that since we saw Bran warg into young Hodor while visiting the past he might try todo that again. He could warg into that dude before he gets turned into the first walker in an effort to prevent the white walkers from ever existing. This of course backfires and boom bran becomes the first walker.

• Locked thread