Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Hizawk posted:

Kenny Golladay is Megatron, doesn't drop a pass in practice.

Speaking of....

https://twitter.com/BairNBCS/status/868148531823083521

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Roasted Donut posted:

It's not my fault the Browns drafted him

Doesn't matter who drafted him, JFF is a poo poo pro football player who had Mike Evans bail him out time and again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nYNrKiM88A

Hoge was eerily accurate

warcrimes fucked around with this message at 16:57 on Jun 3, 2017

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

big money big clit posted:

He was really good when Evans missed significant time and also lead the SEC in rushing his Heisman year. Pretending it was all Mike Evans doing work is stupid as hell. He was a great college football player and also a non-functioning alcoholic who got sentenced to the Browns, his NFL career was over before it started.

Lol CFB. The sport is littered with former Heisman Trophy winning QBs who did gently caress all in the NFL.

Manziel is never going to be a pro QB worth a poo poo for the exact same reasons Merrill Hoge lists in the video. Brian loving Hoyer did some pretty good things with that same Browns team and JFF looked like utter rear end when he played. Eventually Manziel may land a gig in the CFL, do some stuff and get an invite or two to an NFL team and fall flat on his face because he's terrible.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

https://twitter.com/bykevinclark/status/872922292514312192

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

rookie RB sucks at pass pro, news at 11

Nooooooo, you see he's a bad pick and is going to be terrible and furthermore

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

a neat cape posted:

Please tell me your problem with Donnell Pumphrey

He's tiny and was getting blown up at the Senior Bowl

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

CMC looks tiny standing next to Benjamin

e: these are being sold at TC

warcrimes fucked around with this message at 06:26 on Jul 30, 2017

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

fsif posted:

goddamn that's a lunch pail effort if I've ever seen it

Trying too hard

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

https://twitter.com/PanthersBill/status/892806537181310978

yeah, this guy sucks

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

^^ yeah but what about the other 10 guys on the field? And the 50 on the sideline?!

https://twitter.com/PhoneDaPosites/status/892915344255238144

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

wandler20 posted:

Kwon and Lavonte gonna clown CMC.

:laffo:

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Flikken posted:

That's why Joe Thomas barely takes part of training camp(he mostly coaches) and only practices like 1 day a week during the regular season.

10,000 straight snaps here we come!

hang a banner

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Blitz7x posted:

CB Sean Smith has been relegated to 2nd team D

Raiders have been switching out their DBs almost daily, don't read too much into it. Unless you also think UDFA Breion Borders replaced Amerson, since he also ran first team.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

MrLogan posted:

I wonder if Amerson or Smith will be cut (traded?) next year to make room for Mack's extension. One isn't surviving after drafting Conley.

Smith will be cut in the off season or heavily restructured. He has no guaranteed money after this season. This year I expect Conley to either share the slot or outright win the starter spot and then be moved around according to match ups.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Amy Pole Her posted:

Unless you're the guy who owns the bank account about to pay Penn not very much

They're not going to risk David Carrs career trotting out a below average LT

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

a neat cape posted:

Yeah, he blows based off of that one 4 second clip.

Then again you're part of the fanbase who thinks Bruce Gradkowski was an above average starter, so making snap judgements is probably your thing

nice meltdown

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Grittybeard posted:

The near universal Bruce Gradkowski love in the Raiders fanbase is the most damning thing about the last years of Al Davis.

That's nothing compared to the McGloin Mafia a couple years later.

McGloin > Carr lasted into 2015. For the record, both McGloin and BG are pure poo poo

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Raiders got creamed by stupid bloggers and noted fuckboy Paul Gutierrez for not taking Ragland last year.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Coldforge posted:

Fun fact: that GM's grandson is now the backup rookie QB for the 49ers worst third round pick ever.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

fsif posted:

It's probably my reverse racism kicking in, but for some reason I didn't expect him to that much work between the tackles.

There's a ton of tape of CMC running between the tackles in college. He's going to be very, very good in the pros, as I've been saying this whole time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

lol

• Locked thread