Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..

Hip Now and Wow! posted:

Honk Honk Honk

That is a good rear end av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Anyway I'm really excited to see the team with an insanely good defensive corps but injured offence take on the team with insanely good forwards but injured defence. I think that Nashville takes it because their defence is more thorough than Pittsburgh's offence, but that my just be me wishing upon the glowing star that is PK Subban.

Side question: assuming nothing in the finals changes this, which player from each team would get the Conn Smythe? I assume Rinne for Nashville, but I have no idea who would get it for Pittsburgh now that Murray has supplanted Fleury.

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

funny Star Wars parody posted:

Hey handknit please do the needful and make this a gangtag:

This is me doing the needful:

Jesus christ shut up about Tori already

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

The Pittsburgh Penguins Have Won The Stanley Cup

• Locked thread