Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rorac
Aug 19, 2011

Vivick posted:

Another old but good gif:

THANK YOU. I have been looking for that one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rorac
Aug 19, 2011

Recoome posted:

So I've learnt that P-40s also can outturn basically everything it faces bar biplanes.

I was in the C.202 and probably victim to the most brutal reversal I've ever experienced, where a P-40 dumps landing flaps at high speed and does what the Corsair used to do, which is just turn like crazy. Like the P-40 was at a complete disadvantage and one turn and he's behind me.

I'm adding the P-40 to the shitlist of "will not engage unless pilot is already tied up" because that was hosed

You wern't in Jingles' latest video by any chance, were you?

It was basically a P-40 clowning the gently caress out of everything.

Rorac
Aug 19, 2011

McSpanky posted:

Saab Draken when

Not emptyquoting. That's like my favorite plane and I would drop everything and powergrind through hell itsself for it.

Rorac
Aug 19, 2011

Personally, the P-38's are and will always be my jam. I'm also liking the mid-tier Swedish planes, although 95% of the reason I'm going at that line is for when they release the Saab Draken.

I dunno, I guess I just like twin-boom aircraft.

Rorac
Aug 19, 2011

free hubcaps posted:

dev server is out and the swedish tank tree is looking pretty fun, there's some wacky stuff in there

also in other excellent news swedes are getting the draken this update

:fap:

Also, a question. I'm at the point where I'm collecting money to buy my first jet. What is the point where people start really getting into RB? I've been an arcade scrub pretty much my entire time, so should I start transitioning into learning how to RB, or should I pretty much go back to biplanes and start RBing there and learn my way back up the line?