Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DOPE FIEND KILLA G

i say bless you when my friends cough or burp. i think it's polite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop
there's a speck of dust on the third step of a staircase in a library i think of doing something about for 6-7 hours every day

Ultra Spoot

I smack my friends when I see a mosquito on them, or when they say something dumb

Grevling

When I'm at the supermarket I leave one of those rubber divider sticks between my own and the next person's groceries. That's my ticket to Nirvana I think.

What the gently caress so this is an option

precision

by VideoGames

Darkman Fanpage posted:

i used my turn signal today :smug:

this is actually a very rare and laudable virtue in like 99% of american cities

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

precision

by VideoGames
i say gesundheit so the devil doesn't take people's souls. YOU'RE WELCOME

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

precision posted:

this is actually a very rare and laudable virtue in like 99% of american cities

the world neeeds more as noble as him t bh. free cheers for an american & a byob hero

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop
once during a lifetime the thought crosses my mind to adjust the cereal box so it's more even with the shelf, and maybe my mom would appreciate it if i told her about it

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
every day I resist the urge to kick a baby

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

i ALWAYS take special care to ensure that Caps Lock is left OFF & Num Lock is left ON anytime i leave a keyboard

DirtyBear

I'll hang out with friends who don't have air conditioning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I rarely ever re-arrange my friend's spice rack out of alphabetical order or make all the magnets on their refrigerator ever so slightly tilted in various angles off from level.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

• Locked thread