Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

May I have a cabal invite forKirrar please?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

How active is the goon cabal? I did the discord authentication but haven't asked for an invite if there are only 3 people in it. I'm taking my time and slowly going through the savage coast right now.

Progression seems really really slow though, does AP and SP start to flow better once you've hit max level?

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Is the second part the underground city that's been mentioned a few times? The cult story line so far has been lame and not nearly as charming as Not Maine.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

...now?

I get a crash and the chance to send a bug report every time I try to log out.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

They're making new secret world content!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/star-anvil-studios/the-secret-world/

Not for the game, though.