Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

I'm so excited for this game to disappoint me all over again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

DancingShade posted:

You know what? I'm thinking I might give it a couple weeks after launch before I jump in.

Just to see if they tune things a bit.

joke's on you sucker, by the time you start playing I'll already be 10% of the way to mastering my first weapon!!

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

DancingShade posted:

Maybe i'll wait an extra month so you can get to 15% to make it interesting for me when I try to catch up.

the secret world is a race where there really are no winners

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Lawlicaust posted:

So I realized reading my post that it was unclear and going back to edit it. As it reads now it sounds like 7 months for all actives. How it should read is 7 months per weapon. So years of dailies. And much longer for passives.

oh man, that means i get to play this wonderful game for years and years more to unlock all of this amazing content!

why am i still anticipating this

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

i started a new dragon character, killed the gravekeeper in the little dream zone, picked up the lever he dropped & tried to put it on the door, and then the game overheated my laptop and forced it to shutdown. when I loaded it back up, I don't have a lever, it tells me to pick up the lever from the gravekeeper's body which is not there, and there's nothing else to do in the area!

i sure missed you, secret world :glomp:

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

could I please get an invite, my name is Ledeces

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

this is not the kind of funcompetence i was looking for today :(

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

https://twitter.com/FuncomHelp/status/879079448045375490

there will be no secret world on this day, will there

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Lawlicaust posted:

25 minutes over the downtime extension and no post about when it will be up.

in their discord channel (lol), they basically said "no more major extensions..... we hope" so very encouraging things, huh

and the replies of "we're working on it still, thanks!" on twitter

Aye Doc fucked around with this message at 00:33 on Jun 26, 2017

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

M_Sinistrari posted:

From what I've read around on what people are saying about the aurum fiasco, it sounds like they're going to have to do a rollback but it's boiling down to how far of a rollback.

about an hour ago, the producer of the game in discord said no rollbacks were going to happen. accounting for the funcom modifier, i assume all of the game data has been wiped already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

what are people using for Blood primary builds? right now I'm level 29 and running with Torment/Rupture/Maleficium/Dread Sigil/Eldritch Scourge and I have Both Barrels from my shotgun. my passives are Absolution/Sanguine Charm/Lingering Curse/Bloodflow/Flay.