Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Celebrity Ghost
Sep 26, 2007

I bought this back in January during some Christmas sales and got up to... whatever the second area was with the Hell Hotel and amusement park. If I don't really care about end game stuff and just want to see the story, would I be better off playing TSW?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Celebrity Ghost
Sep 26, 2007

Have they mentioned if the barbershop is coming back? I'm fickle and decided I want to change my hair already but they seem to be closed.

Celebrity Ghost
Sep 26, 2007

M_Sinistrari posted:

I lucked out with picking up a set for something like 40k on the AH. I just use them for showing off since I don't know if it happens to just me or it's some coding thing but if I choose to use any sprint that's not a version of running, I have to hit the X toggle twice to actually get it to load. Plain sprint and anima dash work fine, it's just anything else has that hiccup.

I get this too with any 'vehicle' sprint, and the cause appears to be having your weapons unsheathed. I stick to plain old boring Sprint because it irritates me when combat makes it fail over and over.