Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tyshalob
Apr 10, 2008

om nom nom i eat ur town

Are there any up-to-date newbie deck builds? I saw that there was an update at some point that allegedly changed things up a bit and most of the resources I can find are horribly out of date.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tyshalob
Apr 10, 2008

om nom nom i eat ur town

Applied Apiary Agriscience
American Foulbrood
Varroa Phlebotomy Services
Varroa Demolitions
Smucker's Royal Jelly
Polly's Pollinators

I was a beekeeper at one point in my life so these are all hella dumb but make me chuckle.

Tyshalob fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Jun 9, 2017

Tyshalob
Apr 10, 2008

om nom nom i eat ur town

Breidr posted:

Are cabals based on faction? If so, are we going to all pile in one or will there be multiple faction-based cabals?

Never played before so I thought I would ask.

My understanding is that cabals will now be cross faction.

Tyshalob
Apr 10, 2008

om nom nom i eat ur town

Anybody else experience issues where the game just will not launch at all? If I try to launch the DX11 client Steam pitches a fit about the game trying to launch with optional parameters, and when I click okay it just opens the launcher again and then stops responding. The DX9 client acts like it's trying to launch the game, but it just sits there for a few minutes before also going unresponsive.