Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brain In A Jar
Apr 21, 2008

prefect posted:

Does this mean Kirsten Geary is gone? :ohdear:

I, for one, refuse to live in a Gearyless world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brain In A Jar
Apr 21, 2008

Pilchenstein posted:

The dungeons are great, it was a bit of genius to have them all narrated. Ankh in particular would have been way less fun without Klein's voice actor chewing the scenery. :allears:

Ze Ankh, symbol of rebirth, and you will be reborn... in a fashion

Brain In A Jar
Apr 21, 2008

Question for anyone who's run elite dungeons:

Is Haugbui Mother still broken?

Brain In A Jar
Apr 21, 2008

Remember running 18s and the boss that bugged out if you did too much DPS so you had to stand around scratching your rear end for a phase change, but the devs crack team never managed to do enough DPS to trigger the bug? I think it was the Something-rather Mother. Good times.

And the time I was in a goon Slaughterhouse NM and had to go to the hospital because I dislocated my knee, but at least we finished the run.