Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Kessel posted:

this is the one where you could just keep going with the emote and end up with two gigantic angular pieces sticking out of your face, right?

Yes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLue6h3RI9U

a good soundtrack to the above

TSW has had some really fun glitches, I think my favorite was being able to cartwheel into opposite faction HQs because the emote moved your character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
I don't really see the point in playing TSW over SWL, honestly.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
And here we have an illustration of why game devs in general stop posting in threads for their games

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
so did you bump the thread literally to just do your 'god it owns so much that the devs of this game hate me' bit again

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
i never jumped onto the reboot but i've always had it in the back of my head that i should try to play through TSW before it disappears from the world

if I just want a straightforward setup of gear and skills that'll let me power through all the content to see the puzzle and story stuff, what would people recommend doing

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

GoGoGadget posted:

Is this a game worth playing if you play mostly solo and want to experience the story?

yeah

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
i'm just thankful that the game still exists for whenever i finally get the time and energy to go through it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
so something might be happening?

https://twitter.com/SecretWorldLgds/status/1503880072037642243