Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

I am regularly annoyed that the only way to get 3rd age fragments is through opening caches.

Would have liked that purple Recluse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

I am annoyed that an agent, a thing that affects gameplay, is included with the Collector's Edition.

I'll laugh if said agent is a superior option in some manner, Woodcutter style.

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

I'm mostly annoyed due to the Woodcutter comparison.

To explain, "Woodcutter" refers to the outright best neck DPS talisman in Original TSW, which you could only get if you spent 15 bucks on The Park. TSW devs then said they would never sell something like that again.

Hopefully the collector's agent is nowhere near best-in-slot for any purpose.

Tallgeese fucked around with this message at 14:36 on Mar 28, 2018

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Sekenr posted:

Cue theflyingorc's jaw drops and him running full-speed through Funcom offices with a printout of this thread in hand "Romain, Romain! Cancel the release, we done the woodpecker again!"

The pre-edit was better.

Also, he's a bit busy right now due to having an insatiable urge to post in DnD. :v:

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Space Skeleton posted:

You're told at one point that you could die but it takes way too much effort as someone would have to grind you up into dust before you reform.

Then later on in the story you learn a lot more about what really happens to "bad" bees who won't play along with the societies or get snatched by Orochi.

Plus there's a story about a bee who is trapped by organ harvesters.

I don't think I need to tell you what happens there.

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

You bastards finally make a pink zebra, and then you have the gall to make it cost 500 Third Age Fragments with no other way to get it. It's even Bind on Pickup so I can't bribe somebody!

Incredible how you ruin an expansion within 5 seconds of loading in.

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Don't forget this mod:

https://swl.curseforge.com/projects/doubleagent

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

That's correct, yeah. Only end mission texts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

That said, I want to know who thought it was a good idea to make that one thing cost 2k Dawn's Favor.

Does doing all the missions get you even 100?

The price of the lowest level item is very nice though.

Tallgeese fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Apr 5, 2018