Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prygelknabe
Mar 31, 2009

He had a baseball bat, and I was tied to a chair. Pissing him off was the smart thing to do.

Len posted:

You could get out of anima Wells that way too

One of the newer Tokyo quests have a sabotage mission where you need to do crap like cartwheeling through a laser field and moonwalking past pressure plates. Guessing it's glitches and exploits like those that inspired them :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prygelknabe
Mar 31, 2009

He had a baseball bat, and I was tied to a chair. Pissing him off was the smart thing to do.
And to believe I was actually excited about the relaunch. Shoulda known Funcom would find a way to somehow make it worse.

Prygelknabe
Mar 31, 2009

I'm ready for this shitnado to take off. Then probably lose interest within a day or two with the loss of the skill wheel and all the freemium crap.

Prygelknabe
Mar 31, 2009

"Oh hey, I should see about that taco-eating achievement before Legends drops" I thought to myself.

7460 tacos it requires.
Each taco has a 5 second cooldown.

Unless I'm screwing up my math (which is very possible), that's over 10 hours of scarfing tacos.

:negative:

Prygelknabe
Mar 31, 2009

All doom-saying and fear of F2P shenanigans aside, I am looking a bit forward to go through the game again. The stories and characters you meet were the best part of TSW, and at least Funcom can't ruin that. I hope.

Prygelknabe
Mar 31, 2009

Send me an invite to the cabal, please. Name's Prygelknabe, same as here.

Prygelknabe
Mar 31, 2009

Speaking of hosed, the launcher claims the server is down, but I'm in-game now (after closing the launcher twice because I thought the server was actually down :allears: )

Prygelknabe
Mar 31, 2009

clone on the phone posted:

Is there a way to move marks/anima between characters on the same account?

Not anima, but if you have a bit of patience you can use the exchange to buy aurum on one character, then sell it for marks on another

Prygelknabe
Mar 31, 2009

Suraht posted:

1) When I upgrade a piece of gear to make it gain levels, from what I understand, the quality of the items fed into it don't matter, and will only count towards raising the XP bar. Got that. However, when it comes to fusion, how much does the quality of the sacrificed item matter? To clarify, if I have, for example, a green-quality, three-star pistol that I want to turn blue, should I only use another three-star pistol as a sacrifice for fusion, or will a one-star pistol give the same boost? I assume that the higher the quality the sacrifice, the bigger the boost, but I don't have any confirmation of this.

Quality of the sacrificed gear doesn't matter in any capacity, only the primary piece you're upgrading.

Prygelknabe
Mar 31, 2009

Bruceski posted:

When leveling up, is there anything I should watch for for AHing?

3-pip items, intricate glyphs (mainly crit and hit), occasionally blue quality items will sell for a good amount to people who don't wanna grind equipment

Prygelknabe
Mar 31, 2009

For all this gear talk, I'd say to not worry about the pips until you've maxed your blues and hit character level 50.Once you upgrade your to purple quality is when it'll become hard to replace it.
So ride your 1- and 2-pip items up until that mark, then start thinking about properly gearing.

Prygelknabe
Mar 31, 2009

StashAugustine posted:

Hey isn't there a mod or something that alerts you when lore pieces are nearby?

https://mods.curse.com/tsw-mods/tsw/273270-lorehound

Prygelknabe
Mar 31, 2009

Can't wait for the No Fear Foundation questline to return :allears:

Prygelknabe
Mar 31, 2009

I kinda gave up on the game around when the Orochi tower came out, but hell I'll reinstall and see about giving a hand with the summons.

Prygelknabe
Mar 31, 2009

I'll be around for a while today and try keeping an eye on the forum here, for when/if help's needed.
I'm also back in the discord with the broken bot, unauthed at the moment.

Prygelknabe
Mar 31, 2009

MonsieurChoc posted:

Do you still gain SP and AP after level 50?
Yes you do, gotta keep on grinding!

I noticed during my semi-annual check in of the game that they've circled the caches back around to the agartha ones they started with.
So now they're not even making new content for their main money generators :allears:

Prygelknabe
Mar 31, 2009

SW is a really good example of wasted potential, and I'll always be bitter about it :colbert:

Meanwhile, through my casual playing, I've finally unlocked all the passive skills. I'm guessing there's nothing else to spend new skill points on?

Prygelknabe
Mar 31, 2009

Figures, another lovely system that seems aimed at loving over players :cripes:

Prygelknabe
Mar 31, 2009

Really keeping up that track record of "this looks to be going good, let's abandon it to a skeleton crew instead of building on it" :bravo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prygelknabe
Mar 31, 2009

The Talos golem event is up and running, for anyone who still cares :shrug: